Chapter 1

7 years later....

Tiana's POV

I am so happy right now. Today is my wedding day. I'm marrying Junior today. After everything I have been through in my younger years, even though i didn't give him sex, he stuck with me through it all. Now that ladies is what I call a keeper. Todrick, Jesse, and my mom are walking me down the isle. My mom was trying to calm me down before I walked down the isle. As soon as I calmed down, it was time for me to walk. The music began and all I could see was Junior standing down the isle. When we reached the end of the isle, Todrick whispered in my ear.....

Todrick: Hun one thing I can tell you is to not be afraid to love a man. Don't be scared of him, he genuinely loves you.

I turned my head toward him and I smiled. They all kissed my cheek

Pastor: now who gives this lady to this man

Todrick: I do

Jesse:I do

Natisha: I do

I walked across from Junior to stand.

Pastor: I understand that both the bride and groom have prepared their vows for each other.

Junior: From the moment I first saw you when we were 12, I knew we would be together. I always  accepted you, even when your past was horrible. I loved the way you smiled, even when at some points it wasn't genuine. I love the way you laughed, even though at some points it was forced and painful. I love the way you talked, even though sometimes it was a cry for help. I'm going to make you do all those things, but they are going to be genuine. Point is I love you no matter what you go through, we will get through it together.

I was in tears and I was smiling.

Tiana: Well from the moment I first saw you, I was afraid of you for a minute. Because of my past, I was afraid of everyone.  But you helped me get over that. You saw past everything wrong. Always so optimistic, even when I was feeling low.  You saw right through me, you knew exactly how I was feeling when I laughed, talked, or smiled. I thank you for sticking by my side, helping me cope. I will always love you forever, hopefully we stay together.

Pastor: may we have the rings

Todrick's cat was the ring bearer. She walked over to give us the rings. I grabbed Junior's ring

Pastor: repeat after me, with this ring

Tiana: with this ring

Pastor: I thee wed

Tiana: I thee wed

Pastor: in sickness and in health

Tiana: in sickness and in health

Pastor: till death do us part

Tiana: till death do us part

After I said that, Junior repeated the same thing and slid my ring on my finger.

It was beautiful.

Pastor: you may now kiss the bride.

Junior being the goofy person he is, he grabs my hand and he dunks me while he kissed my lips. Everyone started cheering and clapping. I laughed when he stood me back up. Everyone filed out for the reception. When I tell y'all it was lit it was lit. Todrick thought it would be good to have Junior take my leg garter off. When he first started I felt awkward, but then I went red in the face because I was laughing. I danced for a while, but I went in the restroom. When I was about to wash my hands, I looked up in the mirror. You know how you just look in the mirror, thinking about your past or just the day in general. That's what I was thinking about. How could I have gotten this far after my past. I could've killed myself, but the support of people who still cared about me was relentless. I gazed at the mirror and saw myself when I was thirteen years old. The girl I saw was broken inside, she tried to smile but ended up breaking down. My heart broke at the sight of it. I tried to comfort her, but I realized it was just my reflection. I finished in the bathroom and walked out.  The end of the night was near, so we all went home. Junior and I went to our house. I was finally ready to give myself to Junior.

Junior's POV

Tiana told me she was ready for me. I told her that if I hurt her to tell me. I started off by kissing her. Then I gently laid her on the bed. She wasn't saying anything so far. So I took off her bra and I kissed her boobs.

Tiana: (moaning) Junior that feels good

Junior: just wait until I finish, your whole body will feel good. I'm going to make love to you

I kissed her stomach all the way down until I got to her "cookie". I looked at her to get confirmation to proceed. She nodded her head. I took her underwear off. I licked her clit and she moaned. Then I began feasting, I knew she was enjoying it because she was running her hands through my head and moaning.

Tiana:(moaning) Junior I have to pee

Junior: let it go babe

Tiana's POV

The amount of pleasure Junior was giving me was unbearable to the point were I had to pee.

Tiana: Junior I don't want to pee in your face

Junior: Babe just let it go, it's okay

It was too much. I let go and it felt so good too. I was so embarrassed because I just peed in my husband's face.

Tiana: Junior I'm so sorry I am embarrassed

Junior: No babe your okay. What just happened is that you just had your first orgasm. What makes this more attractive is that you are a squirter. Not many women can do that

Tiana: oh wow

Junior: OK well let me continue

He stood up and took off his boxers, and his " friend"  is huge.

Tiana: that's going to hurt so bad.

Junior: that's why we are going to go slow. Do you want me to put a condom or no

Tiana: well now that we are married I don't mind getting pregnant.

He walked to get in the bed with me.

Junior: spread your legs for me

Tiana: don't hurt me

Junior crawled in between my legs. He positioned himself and began to slowly slide in. I started crying because he just broke my hymen.

Junior: you okay babe cause I could stop

Tiana: yeah I'm okay just keep going

He slowly slid the rest of himself inside. He started thrusting slowly. It hurt for a minute, but then it felt so good. He started picking up speed. He flipped us over so that I was on top of him. I was so confused because I didn't know what he wanted me to do. I guessed he sensed that so he told me.

Junior: Babe just bounce up and down

I started doing that and he felt so much deeper in me.

Tiana: Junior this feels good

Junior: I knew it would for you and it feels good to me.

That same feeling started to build up again. Now that I know what it is I don't have to be embarrassed about it.

Tiana: Junior I'm about to cum

Junior: me too

He thrusted a couple more times and we came together. I crashed next to him.

Tiana: Junior I love you

Junior: Tiana I love you even more than I already did

We cuddled and went to sleep.