Chapter 5

Tiana's POV

We arrived at Dave and Buster's. We all walked in together. We payed and started playing games. Junior kept beating me in skee ball.

Tiana: No fair! You're cheating!

Junior: No I'm not, you just need to get good.

We all decided to get a table near the bar. We got food, and of course drinks.
We were sharing laughs and jokes, and the drinks came pouring in. Now I will be the first to admit that I am a light weight, so I was definitely feeling the three drinks I had. So much that I had to pee.

Tiana: I'm gonna go to the bathroom

Junior: Do you want me to go with you?

Tiana: Chill Junior, I'm 21 not 12. I'll be okay.

Junior: Just making sure.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. And when I say walked, I mean stumbled. I manage to make it to the restroom and into a stall. I did my business and flushed. I got to the sink and looked down to wash my hands. I heard the door open, but I didn't look up. All of a sudden, I feel arms wrapped around me and a cloth go over my mouth. I didn't breathe in, though.

Unknown: Just breathe in, babygirl.

I ran out of breath, so I breathed in and out. I began to see black dots cloud my vision as I lost consciousness.

Tevian's POV

Tiana thought she could block my number and get away with it. I told her not tell anyone, but she disobeyed me. I have been following her around everywhere. And now it's the perfect time to get my revenge. I followed them to Dave and Buster's and waited for the perfect moment. I saw Tiana stumble her way to the bathroom. She must of had too many drinks, which makes my job easier. I walked into the girl's restroom, undetected of course. I saw her washing her hands. I got behind her and put my cloth that had chloroform on her mouth. She was trying so hard to not breathe in. 

Tevian: Just breathe in, babygirl

 She started to breathe in, and I watched her slowly close her eyes. I carried her out of the bathroom and towards the entrance. An employee noticed me. 

Employee: What happened with her?

Tevian: Oh, my girlfriend just had a little too many drinks. She passed out, so I was going to head home with her.

Employee: I hope she feels better. Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves at Dave and Buster's.

Tevian: Thank you

I got her to my car and put her in the back seat. I got in and drove to my secret warehouse. I got her out of the backseat and brought her into the warehouse. I laid her on the bed and chained her to it. I set up a monitor so I could know when she wakes up. I sat in another room and waited for her to wake up. 

Junior's POV

It has been over 20 minutes and Tiana has not returned from the bathroom. I was worried so I went to go check on her. I found a lady that was about to go in the bathroom and asked her to look for Tiana, since I couldn't go inside the girl's bathroom. A few minutes later, the lady came back out and said that she was not in there. I didn't give up looking for her. I went towards the entrance. 

Junior: Excuse me, but have you seen this girl?

I pulled out my phone and showed the employee a picture of Tiana.

Employee: Yes I have. Poor girl she was pass out drunk. Her sweet boyfriend took her home. 

Junior: Boyfriend?! I'm her husband!

Employee: Oh no. I'm so sorry.

Junior: Did her "boyfriend" look like this.

I pulled up a picture of Tevian. 

Employee: Yes that is him.

Junior: Fuck!

I walked back to the table, fuming. Todrick noticed my attitude.

Todrick: what's wrong Junior, did you find Tiana?

Junior: No I didn't. But I know the bastard who did.

Todrick: What happened to my baby?

Junior: Tevian figured out we were here. He easily got Tiana because she was drunk. We need to go now. 

I didn't want to waste a second. Tiana doesn't have the best judgement of character when she is drunk. I need to get there before Tevian makes her even worse. We left Dave and Buster's and went home to figure out what we were going to do.