Chapter One: Late Night

I slowly open my eyes, blurry vision blocked out by sheer darkness in the room. My mind felt fuzzy and confused as I wonder what woke me up. That question was quickly answered as I felt a warmth against my back and a hand creep up my stomach slowly. A small sigh escapes my mouth and I shift against the body behind me, getting comfier in the current position I'm in as Keith rubs circles into my belly. I hum pleasantly and lean into his touch,

"Hey... What are ya doin'?"

I whisper out to him, voice breathy from sleep.
He doesn't respond, only letting out a grunt to let me know he heard me as his fingers reach up inside my shirt and presses his head in the crook of my neck, raven hair tickling my cheek. I giggle softly, reaching behind me and pressing to press my fingers into Keith's side, causing him to make a noise of sleepy shock and move his hand to rest in the dip of my waist.
"What wassa that for?" He slurs his words together slightly, most definitely from just waking up a few moments ago.

"You didn't respond to my question dweeb," I turn around to face my half asleep boyfriend and rustle his coal locks lovingly.

He softly breathes out, his fingers digging into my tender skin before replying breathlessly,

"I want you,"

My heart pangs in my chest and I squeak a little from surprise, now fully awake at this point. "O-oh," Was all I could stutter out and I felt my body get hot. This was a pretty normal occurrence, seeing as fairly often the fucker wakes up horny af (but he never admits it when he's fully awake) I feel his arm move from my waist and his hand press firmly against my butt, making me gasp sharply.

I grip tightly to his thin nightshirt and snuggle closer, pressing my lips timidly to his jaw and press my legs between his. He groans softly in my ear, making a chill go up my spine. I tug at his shirt and push myself away hesitantly.
"H-hey, you need your sleep,"
He frowns while grabbing my hips, pulling me closer.
"I'll live,"
"Well you know I can't erm... Keep quiet?" I blush at my own words and look away, anywhere but at him.
"It'll wake everyone else up,"
He completely disregards the statement and presses firm kisses to my neck, placing small nips here and there. I shudder and press myself against him despite my previous protests. Keith lazily pushes himself over me and stares down at me, locking his dark blue-grey eyes with my own (e/c) ones before he nuzzles his face back into my neck. I press my hand to the nape of his neck and sigh contently towards the ceiling. I let my unoccupied hand reach up my boyfriend's shirt and feel up his back, letting my finger-tips savor the dips and curves of his spine and muscles. 

A sharp pain floods the side of my neck and I sharply gasp out, the pain quickly traveling down my back and turning into the warmth of arousal. How could I have forgotten Keith's infatuation with biting, especially biting of the neck? I feel a hot wetness go over the bitten area and I tilt my head back farther into the pillow, biting my lip to keep from making any sort of noise.
I tug at his shirt, trying to subtly hint for him to remove it. He seemed to get the message though, and pulls himself from my neck before peeling off the garment, letting me run both my hands up his abdominal and chest.
He smirks and presses his slightly bigger hands over mine and yanks them to his shoulders, making me let out a strangled squeak.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asks in a husky voice.

I try to press my thighs together to ease some tension from my lower area but Keith was in between my legs, preventing me from doing so. He always got me so hot and bothered so easily, he would make fun of me for it all the time too. He pulls my shirt up over my breasts and slips one of his hands up my back to yank the shirt completely over my head while pressing his body to mine.

I wrap my arms around his torso, feeling and enjoying the feeling of his hot skin against my chilly bare body. His hand combs through my hair, gently caressing my (h/c) locks, making me smile pleasantly, but the smile was quickly wiped off my face and replaced with shock as my pajama bottoms are tugged down my hips along with my underwear.