ten

Althea's pov

Today's the wedding ceremony, I'm not excited at all. More like anxious in seeing Jimin get married to the love of his life. Seeing a girl getting married to the love of my life.

While waiting for Tris to get here to pick me up, I got impatient so I went up to my room and changed into the dress I bought yesterday. It was nothing special to me, so all I got was a simple champagne colored dress since the theme of the wedding is champagne. 

"Took you long enough?" I raise my eyebrows at Tris and she just grinned at me. Her look was the opposite of mine. She wore the same colored dress but her's was shorter, her hair was straighten to perfection but mine was curled. Her makeup was a bit too much yet still looked beautiful whereas mine was simple yet presentable. 

- at the wedding - 

The ceremony hadn't started yet, since Tris has decided that the both of us arrive an hour early. I rolled my eyes getting bored as the time ticked. "Why'd you want for us to arrive damn early?" I sigh, and she just grinned sheepishly. 

"I wanted to catch up with our friends you idiot, they're all here and I've missed them." She pointed over to where Hope, Mau, Yoongi, Maria, Taehyung, Alexa, Namjoon and Alyssa were sat altogether, laughing as they shared a fun moment. 

I really do miss them a lot. Tris dragged me all the way over to where they sat and we both sat down on the empty chairs. 

"What up!" Tris giggles and everyone acknowledges us with happy greetings, but when they looked over at me, all their happiness was replaced with sympathy. 

"You okay Althea?" Namjoon asks worriedly, I nod my head and fake a smile.

Just as I thought my day could get any worse, Jimin shows up at our table with his wife, whom they said was Fawn. 

"Hey guys!" Jimin happily greeted, with that cute warm voice of his that had always made my heart flutter. He must have not noticed that I'm here since his backside was facing me. 

"hey jimin, they all greet back, hesitantly but it didn't show. 

"I hope all of you wouldn't mind if I excuse myself for quite a bit," I politely said with a fake smile, and all of their heads turn to me, including Jimin and her wife. 

They mumbled some sure's, and I got up from my seat, making my way to the balcony that I had saw earlier, which led to an awesome view of paradise in front of me. A sigh escaped my lips as I tried to compose myself, so I went back and excuse Jimin and his wife. 

Both of them looked at me quite confused, but Fawn still had a genuine kind smile plastered on here face, and Jimin looked nervous? awkward? tense? 

"I'd just like to say congratulations even though the ceremony hasn't started yet. Jimin, congratulations on finding the love of your life, she's very pretty and kind so I hope you take care of her and love her, please treat her right Jimin, don't hurt her like you did to me. This isn't some guilt trip if you're wondering, I'm just looking out for the poor girl, so I beg you, hurt me all you want, as long as you're happy." I smiled sadly at him and looked over at his soon to be wife, she had tears brimming at the corner of her eyes as she looked at me sympathetically. 

"As for you Fawn, I trust you enough that you wont break Jimin's heart. Make sure he loves you with all his damn heart. Take care of him for me, love him." 

"Both of you, love each other well, don't let go of each other. I don't care if you're getting married Jimin, i'm still gonna love you. But I understand that you love her, and I respect your decision. Just don't hurt her the way you did to me, please." I cried and as the both of them were about to give me a hug, I step back. 

I wasn't being dramatic, I only wanted to let all those bottled feelings out after a year. 

"Enjoy your life together, but I guess this is my cue to step out of the picture now." I smiled and left the ceremony. I know that the ceremony hasn't started yet, but I just couldn't control myself anymore. 

My heart ached so much, I don't even know if I can bear to see them say their vows to each other. 

But one things for sure, 

Married to her or not, these feelings I have for Jimin will for surely remain til' my last breath. 

fin