eight

Althea's pov

"HE DOESN'T F*CKING LOVE ME!" I scream as tears continuously streamed down my face.

Tris sat there, not knowing what to do with me. I couldn't calm down, I just couldn't.

"How are you so sure of th-"

"HE HAS A FREAKING GIRLFRIEND TRIS! A GIRLFRIEND!" I sobbed, I couldn't handle this, even after he's hurt me, I'm still truly, madly, deeply in love with him.

"Just move on..." She mumbled silently, but I heard it quite good.

"JUST MOVE ON?!?! How can I move on? How?!?! I fell for him and then he made me believe that he felt the same! I love him with every beat of my heart, I fell for his dumb excuses, I didn't bother to overthink about why he's so busy that he can't even send me a damn text message. I went through so much pain loving him! What did I get back? Meaningless eye contact, hello's and goodbyes! That's what I got! He didn't even return my love for him! And that damn hurts! So tell me how, how can I just move on?!?! How!"

"If you can't move on then you should go up to him and tell him everything, from how you felt to how mad you are to how broken you are. Let him know, show him how much pain he's put you through. Show him how heartbroken you are."

"And what do I get in return? Sympathy? Tris no, no I won't do that. I can't do that. Sympathy just shows how desperate I am to want him in my life."

"I'm sorry Althea, I'm so so sorry. This stuff is too overwhelming I don't even know what to say. I'm so mad at Jimin for doing that to you, I really am. He stood you up, and you remain hopelessly in love with him even after that."

"You did nothing Tris, I understand." I smiled and went out her house without any other word said.

All I gave him was endless love. In return I got endless lies.

Park Jimin. You're unbelievable.