Hes baaccckk

I got back to dick after batman excused me. He started geeking out with tim talking about I don't even know they lost me and "well when you have the mathematical equation 3.1737394 that makes sense butt" Yhea I was gone by that point and started watching sharknado 3 oh he'll no. Eventually the team joined me and me and I snuggled up to dick like I would of wally were here. No stop thinking about him Artemis he's gone move on.
After the movie the entire team was asleep except bart (I want him to rot in hell but that's probably just me ) so naturally I wanted to annoy him dick agreed and had the perfect idea. Bart hates pda a make out will knock him cold. So dick pulled me closer kissed me I kissed back obviously to make it real.

(Dicks pov)
Scoorree!!! A second make out with Arty this time I'll make sure it last. Bart was as predicted was grossed out time to take it to the max. (-_-  don't take out of context internet) I pulled her completely on top of me. She straddled me and put her fingers thru my hair. I pinched her side a bit to make her open her mouth and she did so I took the opportunity. she tensed but got into it and tried to pull away which was a loosening battle. But then....thru Bart pukeing in the back round....I heard this.....

Flash 03

Kid flash B05...

I was stunded and couldn't move I don't think Arty noticed until I heard my old friends voice
W-A...A...Artemis...D....D..D...Dick
I could hear the sadness anger and betrial in his voice.
I layed on the couch still...and afraid of what wally reaction would be.

All I could think was he's back......

A/n Ok I don't know if your a Bart fan or na I'm 50/50 I added the hatred for drama and for my cusion. Any who wallys back now. But no one died yet...who dies..
Any who Yhea season 3 is comming out I'm so pumped.
I'll try to update this story as much as possible.
Do you guys think I should start a what seems like never ended spitfire one shot book.