Drip-drip

The first time he told me that he loves me, I asked God if what he says is true, and God confirmed it. Months later my beloved leaves me for another, later he tells my friends that he doesn't have feelings for me any more.
      Drip-drip I hear out my bedroom window. It's the middle of summer. The news is on, the weatherman says "...Top in the 90's today sunny sky's with no chance of precipitation..." I turn of my TV. I still hear drip-drip out the window. I open the curtain...
      The dark red, that gleams in the sunshine. I instantly know it is blood. And that it is fresh...
       I run instantly outside to see what is happening/ and what has happened. I hear someone sobbing, I look up and my beloved is on the roof.
       So I climb to up on top of the roof and ask him what's wrong. But he does not answer. In between sobs he says "Why did you have to go?... Why did you leave me?... I miss you and I love you... I am soooo sorry that I left you... I want you back... Please come back..."
       I try to put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him, but my hand goes wright threw him... I look down at what he is staring at. It's...me... I'm dead... There is a silver stake threw my heart.
        "I'm sorry", he says still crying over my life less body. But he does not know that I am still hear wright besides him, he thinks that I am gone.