Meeting Lady Cadenza's Friends And Her Brother

Chapter 1!

 Y/n's Pov
I was in the Guard tower, patrolling, I hate the other Guards,They always Flirt on me -.- , Then you snapped out of your thoughts when Cadenza Came, "Y/n! Were going to Phoenix Drop, I'm going to see my Brother and my Friends" Cadenza said With a Smile, "When are we going there Lady Cadenza?" I said, "Right now" She said,"Ok Lady Cadenza" I said, She ran towards the other guards and And the other guards smirked at me, I rolled my eyes and Ignored them and continued my patrolling. When Time went by, Cadenza,The other guards and the horses were at the gates and I joined them, We traveled with our horses............Then Finally we arrived at the gates of phoenix drop,I got down at my horse and the others, Cadenza got down and walked in front of the gates and yelled"Brian! I want to see Aphmau!!", someone yelled back "Hello Lady Cadenza! and ok! oh wait! Aphmau and the other guys are here!", he opened the gates and I saw a girl with a jet black hair, sky blued hair, and then there were 3 guys standing next at the girl with jet black hair, 1 has dirty blond hair, 1 has blue hair and lastly 1 has brown hair. "Hi Cadenza!"the jet black haired said , "Hi Sis"the brown haired guy said, "Hello Aphmau,Katelyn,Garroth,Dante, and Laurance"Cadenza said, the jet black haired girl hugged Cadenza and then let go, "Come in the gates Cadenza"The jet black haired girl said, we all walked in and saw a beautiful village, with a huge tree, (Italics your thought) 'Wow!! I love this huge tree!'I thought to myself, then a guard came in front of me and said "Y/n what should we do?,your the head guard", another guard said" I heard a Twig break in the gates, we should check that out", "Ok , I'll go and ask Cadenza"I said, Then I ran towards Cadenza, They were talking with 5 people, "Lady Cadenza, the guards heard a twig break in the gates, and we wanted to check that out, may you allow us?" I said, The 1 guy with dirty blond hair look down, and I know he's blushing, Then the dirty blond hair stared at me, "Oh! Yes you can Y/n! but, This is Aphmau, the Lord of Phoenix drop, Laurance, my brother, Garroth, Dante, and Katelyn" She pointed at them, "oh! hello! You must be a guard of Cadenza but May I ask your name?" Aphmau said, "My name is Y/n" I said, "hmm.." Dante said, "She's my Head guard Aphmau" Cadenza said with a smile, "WHAT! BUT SHE'S A GIRL!"Garroth said, "hmm...yes...she is! but she is the best of the Best on my guards!" Cadenza said, "oh! well we have to go and Practice Cadenza, um..meet me at the park ,if your done doing something"Aphmau said with a smile, "ok Aphmau, Let's go Y/n" Cadenza said, We ran towards the guards who was practically in the gates waiting for us, "hello Lady Cadenza"the Brian guy said, "hello Brian! please pull up the gates, we are just going to check on something" Cadenza said, Brian pulled up the gates and we walked out and got to the forest, we split up, I was really deep in the forest, then I saw an amulet with a color of white,black,blue,and green, I touched it and then it disappeared, then I felt something, it hurts!, "Gah!" I shouted, no one heard me, then it started to hurt so much, "GAH!!"I shouted, no one heard me, then It stopped, I ran back to Phoenix drop, "so y/n, have you seen anything?"Cadenza said, "no..I haven't, how about you?" I asked her,"nah..nothing"Cadenza said, I sighed,"hey, wanna go to the park?"Cadenza said, "yes! indeed" I said, then she grabbed my arm and ran to the park....she stopped running and said "Hi Aphmau! What happen?" Cadenza asked, "haha.. oh..well I tested Garroth's skills on fighting the guards and your guards...sorry I haven't telled you that but he really got them down...heh" Aphmau said, "oh..it's alright, hmm..-"I cut off Cadenza while saying something "Hey Cadenza! can I fight?"I said in an excited tone, "oh! Sure Y/n!"Cadenza said, "Garroth!" Aphmau shouted, there were a crowd of people in looking at Aphmau, and I saw Laurance down on the ground with a sword in his neck, "Yes Lady Aphmau?" Garroth said, "Y/n wants to challenge you" Cadenza said, I looked at Cadenza in shock , 'I didn't Said THAT!' I thought and snapped out of it when Aphmau said to go up, "SERIOUSLY!??" Everyone said in shock, "I can't even fight him Aphmau!"A girl said , "oh Alexia, she would be fine! She's a head guard of Meteli " Aphmau said, I got up and grab a diamond axe, even thought I'm good at every weapon, "Ready! SET! GO!" Aphmau said, He pinned me down, His Diamond Sword Againts my axe, I didn't give up! your a weakling if you give up, I push and push and my axe throwed him and his sword on the ground, he got up and swung but I blocked it and He swung, I backflipped and it his sword went flying, then I blackflipped again and jumped and got his sword then I spiral my axe and throw it and it pinned Garroth on a tree, I quickly ran to him and put his sword up to his neck, everyone was clapping and others where in there shocked face, "wow! you got him!"Aphmau said, "and that is how I said she's the best of the Best" Cadenza said, "Oh no she didn't" Laurance with the sassy words, "hahaha..You got beaten!" Laurance said with full of laughter inside, "wow! good job, that's how Meteli never get hurt" Someone said , "oh hi Levin and Malachi!" Aphmau said, "Hi mom!" Malachi I think said that, "Hi! My name is Malachi!" Malachi said, "Hello Malachi, My name is Y/n" I said, "My name is Levin" Levin said, "oh, It's late,hmm...Cadenza, can y/n Stay with us?" Aphmau said , 'PLEASE DON'T LET ME STAY CADENZA! PLEASE!' I shouted into my thought, "oh sure!"Cadenza said, "heheh, ok" Aphmau said, "Goodbye Aphmau! and y/n!" Cadenza Said, then she left, I let out a sigh, Aphmau drag me to her guest room and said that I can stay here, and I nodded, and Lay down, Then I fell asleep.

Y/n's Dream

"Y/n!" she said and pulled me in for a hug and I hugged back and let go,"w...w..who are you?" I asked, "y/n, its me, Lady Irene" she said,and I bowed, "lady Irene, why are you in my dream?" I asked,"y/n l/n, When you touched that Amulet, You have been sent a very powerful powers" She said"What kind of ?" I asked curiously, "White is the air and goodness, Black is the dark and I know you can control it, Blue is the ocean or the water, you can control the water, and lastly green is the nature, you can talk with the animals and turn into nature, Be careful out there, alright?.. everyone wants your powers... Goodbye y/n" She said and she disappeared, "Goodbye Lady Irene" I said and Fall into a deep sleep...

End of the Dream

-Hello Reader~Chan I hope you liked the first Chapter!sorry if its short! I have to go to sleep soon... Yes... I made this at night..
garroth: Wait What?! you made this at night?!
Me: yes
Aphmau: well you must be very sleepy now
Me: Isn't That Obvious?!?
Laurance: Well then NIGHT NIGHT!
Me: Shut up Laurance!
-IzzyShadows
(counted in 1259 words)