One eye and the Lord of Scaleswind?!?!

Chapter 2!

  Y/n's Pov
I wake up and put on my armor, Got my swords and ran upstairs, then I saw Lady Aphmau with someone...wait...Is She An Elf?!, "Goodmorning Y/n" Aphmau said, "Goodmorning Lady Aphmau... um..Who is this?" I said, "Hello there, you must be Y/n, My name is Zoey, Nice to meet you"The elf girl said, "Nice to meet you to... But What should I do know?" I asked, Then someone knocked the door. Zoey opened it, "Hello Laurance and Garroth" She said, "Hello Zoey, Is Aphmau here?"Garroth said, "yes she is..come in" Zoey said gesturing them, "Y/n~sama"A little girl ran to me and I fell down "oh..hahaha...hello there" I said smiling, "Nekoette~tan get off of Y/n~sama" someone said, 'She looks like an Me'ifwa (An: Don't know how to spell it!)' I thought to myself, The girl got off and Garroth gave me a Hand and I accepted it and he pulled me up, "thanks"I said to him, "No problem" Garroth said, "Hello Y/n~sama! Aphmau~senpie told Kawaii~Chan Y/n~sama's Name" The me'ifwa said,"This is kawaii~chan" Aphmau said, "hello Kawaii~Chan, um.. Aphmau I'm going outside....see you guys later" I said, "where you going?" Aphmau asked, "To the gates" I said, "I'm going to there to, Just to check on Brian" Aphmau said, "ok then, let's go" I said and we walk to the gates," Goodmorning Lady Aphmau" Brian said, "goodmorning to you to Brian" She said, "Hello Lady..Aphmau.. hah!"someone with a familiar voice, "Zane! wha- Lord of Scaleswind?!?!" Aphmau said,"Hello Lady Aphmau, Bring Me Back My Daughter!"the lord of scaleswinds said, 'Zane! I knew it! What do you want Zane! huh... Daughter?' I thought to myself and I saw Zane smirking, 'hmm...Zane! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!' I shouted at my brain, "Zane! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?" I said, "ahh...Y/n.. Nice to see you again.... I haven't done anything..heh" Zane said and Smirked at me, "Lady Aphmau! Bring Me My Daughter!" Lord of scaleswinds said, "Laurance, Garroth, Find her" Aphmau said, And Laurance and garroth nodded and ran towards her house, "hmm..Something is suspicious Aphmau, But I can't Lay a finger on it" I whispered at Aphmau, then Laurance and Garroth came, "Aphmau she is not in her house, We searched everywhere And can't find her" Laurance said, "what? that's Impossible she was here"Aphmau said then I heard What Zane whispered at one of his guard, and the guard nodded, and ran, "BRING ME BACK MY DAUGHTER!" Lord of Scaleswinds said, "hmm....I'll Find her til sun down" I said bravely, "If she's not here till sun down, I will have war! Okhasis and Scaleswinds!" Lord of Scaleswinds said, "Starting now!" I said and ran behind the O'khasis guard, Zane can't see me because I ran towards the deep forest then to the guard, we were in a Burned house, "What DID ZANE DO?!?!" A girl said, "Hahahaha... Master Zane's Plan will work and we wi-" A guard said but I cut him off when I knocked him out, I grab the key and open the cell, "Are you the princess of Scaleswinds?" I said, "yes..I'am.." She said, And I grab Her quickly but when we were there we saw A Shadow Knight At the back of the Lord of Scaleswinds and he was about to stab him, I quickly ran towards the Shadow Knight and Pushed it, But then Shadow Knights Circled us, I look Around and Zane wasn't there and his guards, It was only me, the princess, the lord and the 5 guards of Scaleswind, "Hahahaha looks like you've been outnumbered" A girl with white hair said, She throwed a posion at the guards, the guards fall down to the ground, then I saw a guy grab the princess and put a sword on her kneck, I was mad, Then I saw my armor turned to a red and black dress, my hair turned to black and red, My sword turned into A black staff and A red gem was on top of it, And I was floating in the air, "What's this?!?!" The white haired girl said, I spiral my staff and the Shadow knights were floating around, I smirked because they can't control it, I grab the lord of scaleswinds and the princess and turned back, Aphmau and the other guys came back, 'Phew...good thing I turned back when they came' I thought to myself, "Nicole! your back!" Aphmau said, "ugh..Dad what did you do this time?" 'Nicole' I think said, "I'll Explain It Later" Aphmau said, "No, You can Explain it now, Cause I have to Talk -.- to Dad" Nicole said, "ok.. alright it all star-" Aphmau was cut off by Garroth, "Aphmau..", "Oh.. right.. Garroth and Laurance I want you to go check on the vilagers" Aphmau said, Garroth and Laurance left, "What am I gonna do?" I asked, "Y/n , I want you to..Um..Check on Levin And Malachi" She said, "Ok.." I asked and I left.

~At Aphmau's house~
I knocked on the door.. Levin answered and said " Hi Y/n", "what are you guys doing?" I asked, " Nothing.. I'm just resting" Levin said, "Where's Malachi?" I asked, "Oh..him?..Well he is just Checking on Zoey" He said, "ok.. I have to go" I said, "okay.. Bye" He said , I closed the door gently and ran to the gates, "Hi Garroth and Laurance" I said , "H..h..hi Y/n" Garroth said, 'I swear I saw a tint of pink' I said to my brain, (Bold and Italic: Angel , Bold: Devil . Italics: You ) , 'Ekkkkk...His Blushing..He Likes you Y/n' Someone said in my brain, 'Who are you?'I asked, 'Hi My Name is Angel', 'Angel Your gonna freak her out', 'And Who are you?' I asked, 'Her name is Devil, We are your conscious' Angel said, 'Ugh..lets Let her be herself Angel' Devil said, Then I snap out of my head when Garroth asked "Y/N!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?!", "I'm alright, I just spaced out..heh.." I said, "alright.. we have to go Laurance.. See you later Y/n"Garroth said, "Bye!" I said, They left, I walk out of the gates and I sat down at the beautiful flowers, Then I was relaxed but I was Interrupted when I heard Arguing at my head , 'HEY!! YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE WHO TALKED TO HIM ALRIGHT!!' angel said, 'NO, YOU ASKED FOR IT.. FOR YOUR TEDDY BEAR!!' Devil said, 'WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A PEACE AND QUIET FOR ONCE IN A WHILE!!' I shouted at my Brain, 'GIVE ME THE TEDDY BEAR!!!' , 'NO!! YOU DID IT ALL WRONG!!', 'UGH!! TELL ME WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!?' , 'ANGEL TRADE ME FOR HER TEDDY BEAR, IF I TALK TO GARROTH' 'DID YOU ACTUALLY TALK TO HIM?!?!' 'Hehehe..' , ' NOW ANGEL GIVE ME THE TEDDY BEAR!!' , 'WHAT DID YOU SAID TO HIM DEVIL?!?!?', 'WELL I told him that you lik-' She was cut off by a Scream, I ran to the forest to check what Was the scream, I hid by the bush and saw A girl with Blue and Violet colored hair tied up in a tree with a guy with a red hoodie and with no shirt on, 'Geez.. Why does he doesn't wear any shirt' , 'oooohhhh... His Hot', 'Seriously Angel?!' 'Well I admit it He seem Hot', 'Ugh, Will you guys leave me be now?', Girl" GET NEOMI~CHAN OUT OF HERE!" Guy "You Killed my Wife!! And Know I will have revenge!", Girl" No Neomi~Chan was CONTROLLED..AHHH!", I ran towards them and block his sword, "Who Are You?! Ugh.." Guy said.....

CLIFFHANGER!