punishment.

I was walking down the hall way at school to see my boyfriend Ashton talking to his ex. The big boobed annoying Ana the "girl who no one really like she's just pretty" chick. Ashton wasn't out of the closet so most of the time I let him do his thing with girls. The small flirts every now and then never bothered me. But for some reason this did. A lot.

So I decided that I was going to get back at him and flirt with his least favorite person in the word. Marcus Andrews.  The hot jock and bisexual jock. I walked up to Marcus and asked if he had seen Michael, his step brother. He answered with no and I smiled and nodded. As I walked away I felt a pain in my left ass cheek. I moaned at the mix of pain and pleasure that I had just felt. All of Marcus's boys chuckled under their breath as everyone looked over at us. Including ashton. Marcus walked up to me and pushed my back against the locker.

"Who would have thought a small thing like you would have such a nice back side?" He said while kissing my neck. Ashton was staring at the two of us, you could tell that right then and there he wanted Marcus dead. But he couldn't do anything because his sexuality was at risk. I started to play with Marcus's shirt and answer his questions with mhmms and yes please's. You could tell he was very turned on, after we were done I walked away and suddenly was pulled into the boys bathroom.

"How dare you make ant fool of me like that. Are you asking for daddy to fuck you until you can't walk tomorrow?  Or do you just feel like being a little whore today?" Ashton said while tugging at my blonde hair.

"I'm sorry ashton I was just jealous, ow ow ow. Please it won't happen again" I hissed at the pain of him pulling at my roots. He pulled me into ashton stall by my hair than locked the door, pushing me against it pulling my hair once again. " what did you just call me?" He whispered into my ear.

"I said daddy... I uh I called you daddy" I stuttered.

"Oh really? Because it didn't sound like it to me. I think my little prince needs a real good punishment for being such a filthy slut." Daddy said. I moaned under my breathe as I became hard. Daddy reached into my pants and started to play with my parts making me groan softly. He grinded against my bum as he played with me. Right then and there I thought I would cum in my black skinny jeans.

Daddy took off his bag and opened it grabbing things from inside.  One being a condom and the other being my biggest fear. A cock ring. The tiny toy that can ruin toy life. Daddy took of my pants and my Dino undies and placed the cock ring on me. And the condom on himself,

"I hope you know what you have gotten yourself into little one. I am going to enjoy this. You may ans an sell but you will not finish do you understand kitten? " he says while lining himself at my hole. Teasing it.

" yes daddy I'm sorry I won't let it happen again please let me cum too!" I begged him as he slowly pushes inside me. "No baby bear. No orgasm for you. Not after you mad daddy very angry." He replies with.

He starts of slow with low moans coming from his lips. But he then starts to pick up the pace and finds a steady rythme. I moan loudly as he goes faster with every thrust, he quickly shoves his hand over my lips to keep me quite.

"Shh little one. You don't want to get us in trouble do you?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Nu uh daddy I sowwy" I say trying g to be as innocent as possible.

I feel myself getting close and close ever time daddy pushes in and out of me. But the cock ring won't allow me to cum. Daddy soon after finishes and gets dressed as ndndnd throws the condom in the trash.

He goes back in to his bag and grabs a vibrating butt plugged and puts it inside me. I moan at the feeling and look at ashton with puppy dog eyes. "Will I get to cum daddy?" I ask. "No you will not. Not until I think you have earned it." HE says and walks away Turing the plug on high leaving me ask moaning mess.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
HEYYYY THANKS FOR READING IF U DID VOTE AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS