6 (I)

* CHEONSA's POV*

As Taehyung snapped me from those werewolves' hand, he managed to escape through a little window in the room .
Yes. Taehyung is also a special vampire like me. He can teleport wherever he wants to go and the most important power is ...

He can sense if his soulmate(true love) is in danger.

FastForward>>>

*CHEONSA'S POV*

I slowly opened my eyes. I can feel the venom is still flowing b-but someone is sucking the venom out. I moaned in pain because it's  really painful when the venow flows backways.

After sucking it out, the person spit the venom into a nearby drain.

"Are you ok? Sorry I know it's painful but I have to suck the venom out to prevent it from reaching your entire body"

Taehyung faced down. I think he want to avoid my gaze.

He then slowly faced me and moved his body nearer as im still lying down.

" How have you been? " he said and smiled.

I recognised that guenien smile.

I ..

Really..

missed..

him..

############################
HELLO guyss sorry for the very very long update. And yeah as u can see, ive edited my previous chapters and yeah I highly recommend u to read it back from chapter one. From now on, I will be updating this story Asap so just wait. And dont forget to follow and vote !! Saranghaeyo guys ***~~~