5

I turned back and all of the doors are locked properly. All of the fans were fainted as same like Haneul.
I looked on the stage..

Those Bts..

Those werewolves..

All of them are staring at me deeply..

Then, they slowly get down.. towards my place..

All of them are STARING At ME..

Those WEREWOLVES..

GOSH, I'M IN DANGER..
(recap last chapter)

All the 5 members slowly get down the stage and heading towards my seat.

They will know i'm a vampire..

Finally they arrived and stand in front of me.

All of the five members surrounded me and stared at me with their scary faceu.

" Why are you doesn't faint when i used my power like the other girls?" A member named Jin i guesse spoked up.

" I-i.. don't know.." I said while sweating. I'm too scared..

" The only creature that doesn't affected with this weak power is a VAMPIRE. Are you one of them??" He said staring me deeply through my eyes.

Jin then chuckled and showed a 'what-we're-going-todo-with-her-' face to the other members.

All of them smirked then the leader ( Rapmon) said,
"Bring her in. Looks like we'll having a new werewolf tonight.."

Gosh..

I knew this will going to happen..

They will TRANSFORM me..

Jin and another member named Jungkook then grabbed my wrist and forced me to walk with them.

" You better be a good girl babe.." Jungkook whispered at my ear.

We then gets into a room. There were just a bed and a bathroom inside the room. Jungkook and Jin pushed me hardly on the bed.

I just sat there and faced up.

" Jungkook. Read her identity."
said Rapmon.
My eyes widened.

What??!!

JEON JUNGKOOK HAS A POWER JUST LIKE ME!!

But the difference is.. I would not be able to read werewolves mind..

But he can read my (vampire) mind and even my identity..

Jungkook smirked and came closer to me.

Closer until our faces was only inches away.

He starred straight in my eyes and began to read my mind..

" Her name is Moon Cheon Sa. She has a VAMPIRE genetic and she's the only daughter from Mr. Moon Baek Gyung and Mrs. Oh Eun Byul."

He smirked and added again,
"And two more important things guys. She's V's ex and Suga's crush for now."

I widened my eyes. She knows me.. Even my past..
The members chuckled and smirked at me.

" So you used to date those betrayers huh?? " A member named Jimin hissed.

" W-what do you mean? betrayers??" I asked curiously.

" Taehyung and Yonggi left this group just to be a vampire like you! You must be a very important person to them. " Jimin raised his voice.

"And now they'll receive their revenge.. " Rapmon smirked and keep staring at me.

" I can't imagine how sorrowful they are to see their beloved person was transformed into a werewolf and doesn't remember anything.." said Jungkook and chuckled.

Gosh.. Thats right..

If I was transformed into a werewolf,

I will lost all of my MEMORIES..

I gulped. Jimin and Jin began to hold my body harshly.

" Oh, please.. I don't want to be a werewolf.. " I begged.

But they not even listening.

"Jungkook...take the vaccine.. It's in the bathroom." Rapmon said coldly.

" You better enjoy your last minute of a vampire babe... Because you will be a werewolf after this.. " Jimin whispered into my ear while holding my body tightly.

Jungkook then walks into the bathroom to get the vaccine. After a while, he steps out from the bathroom and walked towards me.

He's holding something in his hand..

A vaccine..

It contains the werewolf's blood..

They will inject me with that thing!

" Hold her tightly hyungs.. I will inject her now.." Jungkook said then smirked.

It's over..

Goodbye vampire life..

I started to cry..

Jungkook started to inject my hand..

I can feel the venom flowing into my veinss..

Ahhh.. Its so painfull..

I was sweating and panting.. I can't stand it..

Its soo painful..

Suddenly.. A black figure appeared in front of me.
He's a guy. He suddenly lift me like a bridal style and he run as fast as thunder.

I can hear Jimin shouting and screaming, " We will get her back Taehyung!! You will regret for what you had done!"

W-what?? T-taehyung?!! He saved me??

I slowly lift my face and saw
T-taehyung.. I finally meet him AGAIN..

My hands became more painfull.. My body gets weak.. Suddenly.. everything.. turned into black.. I was Fainted..

***************************
Done for this chapter guyss.. ^_^ Sorry for the looonggg update.. So.. How about chapter 5?? Want to know what happens next?? If yes, then you should follow me and vote my first story. Don't worry.. I will follow u back :) Just wait for the next part!! Saranghaeyo readerss!!