Chapter 2: It's Just A Video

"If I do become a fangirl, which I won't become one. I woudn't be like you guys! You guys are insane!" I answered Jewel while laughing so hard. She didn't reply anymore, she just rolled her eyes and continued on browsing her phone.

"FOUND IT!" She shouted directly into my ear. She laughed a little bit and whispered sorry. I said it was ok. "Now let me watch it! I'll have fun insulting them!" I also screamed directly into her ear, of course I needed to have revenge.

Jewel played the video, I really liked how the sound goes. But I can't understand the lyrics though, how would I understand it?!? I'm not Korean! "You understand this song?" I asked Jewel while having a confused look on my face. "Of course! It's about having a date with a girl!"

"YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT?!?!?" My eyes widened, "But it's in Korean! You don't even speak Korean!"
"Caeline, obviously, we search for english translations you dumbbutt!"
"Phew! For a second there I thought you learned Korean just because of their songs!"

--- currently watching the video ---

"What?!?! They look gay!!! They were make-up!!! And what?!?!? SUSPENDERS? REALLY? EW!"
I said these things while watching the video. It then came to the part wherein they were rapping.

I asked, "Who are those guys? They look gay." I looked at Jewel, waiting for her to reply. She had a "bruh!" look on her face. "That's Vernon and Dino! They are not gay! Vernon looks like Leonardo Di Caprio!"
"Really? Which part does he look like it?" I laughed at her face when I said that. But then again, she just ignored me and I watched the video.

I was blabbing about how I think they're gay, until this guy shows up in the music video.

--- Story Time ---

I have this major crush on someone, he's tall but he's not really handsome though. Honestly, I don't know why I have a crush on him, but he's just so cute sometimes! Plus, he's sort of a cool guy, but not really. You get my point!

--- End ---

This guy shows up after Benon and Dino {A/N: Yes, I purposely spelled Vernon wrong, since she isn't a Carat yet. And Dino's name is really easy, that's why I didn't bother changing it}
He looks just like my crush!!! His eyes!! And everything! They're lost twins!

"OMG JEWEL! WHO IS HE? HE LOOKS LIKE YOU-KNOW-WHO!"
I paused the part where that guy showed up, and I asked her who that was. Wait no, I didn't ask her, I COMMANDED HER!

"Oh him? His real name is Xu Minghao but his stage name is The8, he's Chinese by the way."
She explained it to me, but I was really focusing on his face though.
I'm sorry Jewel! I tried to listen but I'm distracted with his face! >_<

"He doesn't look like YOU-KNOW-WHO though, The8 is cuter!" Nikki said while I was staring at Jewel's cellphone and adoring The8's face. When she said that, I frowned!
"He looks like him! Look at his eyes! They look a like! They're like lost twins actually! HAHAHA!"
I was laughing so hard, I don't know why but I was amused! They were looking at me like I was a weird crazy person!

Huh! See Caeline! I told you! If you watch a video! You might get into it! Now look! You're already admiring one of their members!

What? No! He just looks like my crush!

"Caeline? Hey CAELINE! EARTH TO CAELINE!" I got startled when Jewel shouted at my ear. Seriously? Do you really need to shout? I'm just sittjng next to you! But whatever, I was staring at the phone when she shouted at me, I guess she helped me snap back to reality.