I'm In Love With A Nerdy Boy (Part 1 to 3)

It's Joyful Morning at Hinode High school and all students from freshmen to junior are so happy to there friends until one girl was staring at them, all students are avoid her from her scary look. Her name Is Hanako Sakuragi, she's scary student and called to her classmates "chinese snake" due to her scary hazel eyes and glared like a snake. All students are mumbled about her while she was going inside the school until there gossips was over when a handsome nerd boy was came and he's name is Kanata Hongo. All female students was trembling and others are almost faint but they didn't know that he's a weird otakunist and anime character artist in hanako's class. "Morning Everyone'' Kanata said as he's eating rice ball and walk inside. All girls are trembling again and they almost like a fireworks to explode there hearts. Hanako notice that there something loud outside and she saw him outside greeting other female students. "Sheesh~ that bastard Hongo was disturbing me every morning'' Hanako said as she change her school shoes into school slippers and walk to there classroom. She wear her headphone and listening radio on her mobile phone.

During luch break, kanata was doing library duty by fixing all books in the shelves. hanako pass by and saw him. Suddenly when he go down and proceet to the counter, a bookshelf was fall down and hanako noticed that. "Uh oh~ trouble'' Hanako said. She pushed kanata away from the collapsed shelf. Kanata noticed someone pushed him away. She was stucked on the collapsed book shelf. "A-ARE YOU OKAY MISS?!'' He said as he tried to lift the shelf. Hanako lifted the book shelf by herself and put back where it placed then helped to pick all books on the floor. He amazed that it was his classmate hanako saved his life. "Y-You're my Hero! you saved my life!!" He said and shaking hands to her. "Huh? A-I mean no problem, Hongo-san'' she said. Suddenly, something she feels a joyful aura inside her heart. "I thought you're so cold and scary from your eyes but you're so kind person, thank you'' He said. Kanata was attract her braveness attitude of hanako.

She was proud to herself that she can help other friends not try to bully her. "Nee~ may i know you're name, chinese snake?'' He said. She was stunned what she heard her address."Oh~! i'm sorry for my rudeness" He said. "It's okay Hongo-san it wasn't you're fault and by the way i'm Hanako Sakuragi'' She said. "It's pleasure to meet you, Hanako-chan'' He said as they have a friendly handshake. "You should be hurry to the classroom and you will be get punished" She said as she leave the library and proceed to there classroom. Kanata closed the library and follow her. They have a nice conversation and after the changing seats, hanako was beside to kanata. So, kanata will be having fun showing his drawing of his favorite anime to hanako. Seems they have a close relationship from many days later and soon hanako feels a joyful aura inside her heart if kanata is with her.

Until One day, hanako was going home, she saw kanata was going home with another female student and she feels pierced her heart by a needle and bleeding. She was ignore what she saw but she suddenly shed tears alot and running fast to her house and crying alot. She discovered that she was jealous to that girl kanata was with her. She thinks and remembers any thing on what they have like a happy memories of there friendship and she discovered that she was fell in love with him. "I . . . didn't know that i was in love with kanata-kun . . . HOW COULD THESE HAPPENING TO ME BY THESE DAMN SITUATION!!'' She shouted with anger to herself.

Will kanata discovered her feelings for him before it's too late?

[Part 1Theme Song: Yuukei Yesterday (Sunset Yesterday) By I.A Of Vocaloid]