I'm In Love With A Nerdy Boy (Part 2 to 3)

Many days ago and the spring season was here, hanako was still lonely like a dying plant without water until her classmate named sakurai  came and notice her mood. "Sakuragi-san, what's happening to you?'' Sakurai asked and worried. "I-it's nothing about these, sakura-chan. i know what feels without that nerd'' Hanako said as she ignore her and walk inside. "Yo-you mean you like kanata-kun right!?---'' Sakurai said but she's been cover her mouth by hanako. "Could you please shut your damn mouth up!?" Hanako said as she blush a bit. Sakurai was surprised to her reaction. "S-sorry, Sakuragi-san" Sakurai said as she was been letting go. Hanako was look down and lonely, she was remembering the time he has go with another girl at the library. "Hey! hey! calm down. i know you're trouble today to him.'' Sakurai said but hanako was look up to her and still she's embarrassed to tell her some advice from her. "What should i do? i haven't confess what i feel for him and i admit it that he's the one whom i always annoyed to his being an otakunist but . . . . he will also trust me for the sake of our friendship with him'' Hanako said as they entered their classroom and sat down on their seat. "Tell him what you feel for him before it's too late'' Sakurai said to calm her down. ''Do you think it will beworked, sakura-chan?'' Hanako asked in soft tone. "Of course, it will be worked Sakuragi-san.'' Sakurai said as she thumbs up and wink at her. "Oh Sh*t! i forgot to do something at the library'' Hanako said as she rushed to the library. Sakurai follow her to the library and she saw hanako cleaning the bookshelf. "My~ what a miracle you have, Sakuragi-san'' Sakurai said as she smirked and leaned on the door. "Shaddap! i was doing this because i was bored if i'm always sleeping on the classroom before the class starts'' Hanako said as she cleaned the library counter. "Or you're doing that because of kanata-kun'' Sakurai said as she teased her. Hanako was blush hard if he notice his name. "Geez~ shut the heckup~ don't mention him, idiot. it itches on my ears if i heard that name" Hanako said and pretend she ignore him. Sakurai continue to teased hanako.