Chapt 6;Later that day

Later that day I saw Mr.S at the cafeteria. I was sitting next to jake with his hand holding mines in between my thighs. I noticed Mr.S noticing jake and I. We stared at each other and then the unexpected happens... JAKE KISSES ME. He just plants one on me. He begins sucking my bottom lip. I pull his hair a little as our tongues have sex. I pulled away casually and looked for Mr.S but didn't find him.

At the end of school I waited for Jake at the school parking lot. He runs up to me with a gym bag. He opens his mouth " baby I have basketball practice, come"

I nodded and followed him.

I sat next to mrs.rivers, the pretty blond gym teacher and smiled at her. I glanced to my side and noticed two dunkin coffee cups next to her. 5 mins later MR.SANTORO climbs up the bench, grabs a coffee and kisses Mrs. Rivers on the cheek.

I slide over, farther away from them. I put head phones on and leaned against the wall for the entire practice. Jake runs up to mrs.rivers and gives her a high five. Jake pulls out my headphones and kisses me. I have the widest smile and glance at mr. Santoro but he wasn't paying attention.

" watch the boys in the locker room " mrs. Rivers orders mr. Santoro.

Jake walks to the locker room with Mr.s.

I follow far behind them.

I push open the locker room door and look for jake. I hear the boys whistling at me. I set my bag down and spot jake. He was in the showers. I saw mr.s through a glass window where he sat watching the basketball team in the locker room.

The locker room began to clear out and jake was staring at me. He was still in the shower i saw his eyes above the shower divider.

I undressed to my bra and thong and opened up the curtain. Jake lifted me up and pushed me against the shower wall. My legs around his waist and his mouth on my neck felt so good.

My head was sticking above the shower divider making it visible for mr.s to see me.. Which he did. I look down on jake who's sucking my breast and don't want him to stop. My eyes widen as i see mr.santoro run in.

He pulls my body off of jake. He grabs on to my Breast carrying me away. My ass on his bulge that I notice growing bigger and bigger. Jake looks down then back up and yells " you didn't have to grab her from her tits "

Mr.S yells " i won't tell anyone about this if you's agree not to see each other anymore" jake looks up at me and nodded his head. My heart broke. I gasped out loud and pulled away from mr.S. Jake yells out " I'm sorry but i cant get in trouble, I have basketball, it's my future!"

I stop and turn around giving then both full view of my breast. "I coulda been your

future" I yelled.

I picked up my bag and ran out of the locker room putting on my bra. Mr.S came out and handed me my clothes. I snatched them out of his hands and began dressing. Mr.S watched me and smiled. I have him a creepy looked and told him to fuck off. I walked outside to a rain storm. "Fuck" i mouthed.

I Walked to mr.S's car and waited for him. He ran up to him car and beeped it. I got in.

breaths hard from running and puts on the radio.

"Where too ?" He asked looking down and my large breast through my soaked white shirt.

"Your house" i whispered.

He looked to his side staring at me. I didn't look back, just noticed him through the side of my eye.

He drove to his house and parked outside his garage. We ran to his front door.

Butler came running up to me.

Mr.S went into the kitchen and I ran upstairs.

I undressed my self completely and jumped on his bed under his covers.

"Nina!" Mr.S yelled.

I didn't say a word.

I heard foot steps and saw mr.S come in. He sets down his keys on his dresser and walked up to me slowly. My face, faced his crotch. I pulled if his belt and threw it on the floor. " you aren't going to run away" he asked sarcasticly.

I didn't answer i just striped him.

He pulled up the covers viewing my naked body and bit him lip.

He crawled on top of me with hesitation. He reached for a condom in his draw and pulls one out. He lets me place it on.

After I have, he enters me slowly. I gasp at how large he feels.

I shut my eyes and lift my arms. He penetrates me so deep and fast. I turn over and he enters my back side. I moan loudly as i arch my back at his entrance. He pulls my hair making my head go back. He spanks me and pulls my head farther back and whispers in my ear " i own you, don't ever let me see another guy doing what I saw today" i moan his first name " Andyyyy " and he came inside of me while I came on him.

We let out a sign of relief.

He pulled me in cuddling. His crotch to my ass. I whispered " stay away for mrs.rivers"

He giggled and said " deal ".

I got up when Mr. S fell asleep and grabbed my phone , wrote my number down on his forehead, grabbed my purse and left.

-later that night -

A- babe this ink is hard to come off thanks for writing it on my forehead -.-

N- thats what you get for that pounding you have my ass

A- when do i get to pound again lol

N-stfu and don't say it like that lol , I'm going to bed

A- bye baby