♡16♡

Wade smile "Hey Mark got the school gym uniform!" Mark nodded and was looking for locker 15. He found it.

Mark open his locker and put his book bag in side. Wade was getting ready to change.

Jack and Bob made it to the gym and walk to the locker room. Bob went to his locker. Jack Stop and saw Mark locker was right next to his.

Jack locker was number 14. Jack start turning red. Bob look at Jack "Com on Jack,we have to change."

Mark was already in his gym shorts. Bob look at Wade "Hey Wade!" Wade noticed Bob "Hey Bob!"

Wade smiles "Oh Bob,Jack! This is Mark." Bob look at Mark "Hey, I'm Bob. Nice to meet you and here is my friend Jack."

Mark smiles "Hey." Bob and Wade change into their gym uniform. Jack was holding his, he was too nervous to change in in front of Mark.

Mark took of his shirt, now he was shirtless. Mark was only wearing his shorts. Jack was turning red.

Mark was holding his gym shirt. Bob and Wade noticed Mark muscle. "Woah! Mark did you go to the gym a lot." Wade said.

Bob said "Yea, I guess someone is going to be good in gym." Mark chuckles "Yea." Bob turned to see Jack. "Jack are you ok?"

Jack whole face was red. "Y-yea I'm good." Mark put his gym shirt on and look at Bob and Wade.

Bob look at Jack "Com on Jack! Change your into your gym uniform."