Crows girl...

Hey guys so long story short I am quitting one direction stories and going into the Blackhawks territory because that is where I belong. I am really sorry to the one direction fans out there but I am not feeling it any more. I hope you understand. UNFOLLOW if you don't want to read this because I don't care!! I am doing this because writing is my passion to do and I never get writers block during Blackhawks but I always do during one direction. So I hope you enjoy this story. Crows Girl...

PS. I know he already has a girlfriend but this is realistic fiction;)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sierra POV.

I got out of college at 5:55 PM and I was running late. Why I was running late you ask. Well my professor was being a total biotch to me and held me back to do my homework. I need to rush home and change into blackhawks apparel because I am going to their game ad they are playing against the LA Kings. My apartment was close to the United Center so I will be good. I ran inside my house changing into red sweats (becausvp I can:) and my crawford jersey because I have a secret fan girl crush on him.... Even though he's 5 years older then me. Yes I turned 23 but I still look and act like I'm 12. But I am way taller then 12 year olds. I got to the rink and found my best friend Raeann saving seats for us. It was a first come type of game and we are in the first row behind the goalies net. So yeah time to enjoy the game!!:)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••hope you enjoyed the first chapter of "Crows Girl..." !!!