chapter 1: THE GAME

when I got to the seats raeann commented on my outfit right away.
"why are you wearing that UGLY OUTFIT to a Hawks game anyways!!??" she asked as she was wearing a skin type leather slutty dress with a clear toews jersey

"Because I can and I want to be comfy watching the game!!" I said finding a new seat on the other side of the stadium where Crawford will be playing. I pretty much broke our friendship and I don't care about it. 25 minutes and 5 songs later the referee was announcing all the players to come out. 

first was the captain jonny toews and with that the slut which is my ex best friend jumped up out of her seat pushing out her boobs so he could see them. He winked at her and she fell back in her seat fanning herself. I felt embarrassed for her because she is already drunk. He went through all the players ready to announce the #1 goalie in the nhl... Corey Crawford<3

He got on the ice and I swear that he was looking at me for at least 25 seconds. I was a little embarresed so I was looking at my lock screen on my IPHONE 4s. Which was a picture of him. MORE EMBARRESING!!! When he got to the net he quickly took a swig of gatorade then started stretching. They were playing against the Los Angelos Kings and they were going to play fierce!! How do I know that you think?? I watched the pre game. Thats all there is to it. I looked down at my outfit and noticed what jersey I was wearing.  Corey freakin Crawford #50 jersey!! Why the frick why!! Thats probably why he was looking at me. Im not pretty nor anything he will or anyone will like!! I sighed then lokked down at my phone waiting for the game to start.

Corey POV.

I got on the ice looking around the audience and I looked near my net and found this most BEAUTIFUL girl she had long brown hair and she was the prettiest girl I have ever seen!! She was looking down at her phone then she looked up and at that very second I knew I was IN LOVE with her. I wonder...

************************************************************************************************************

That is they end of the chapter I hope you liked it!!:)