Chap 1

"I'm honored to be representing the class of 2016." "I'd like to welcome
family, close friends along with fellow classmates and school faculty to this ceremony." "As I'm standing here today,  I'd like to start off by saying this was a great year for all of us. We all worked so hard and persevered through the tough times." "I really want you to be proud of yourselves and always remember that ." "Perseverance is the key to success in life and because of things you learned here you now have all the tools you need as you go onto college or wherever your road may take you." "As we leave the halls of Grant Beach High School you will all take part of it along with you." " Some may take the success, some may take the goals they made for themselves and make more for college, others may just take the knowledge they gained and add it to their later years." "Who knows, but one thing I know for sure is that I am honored to be here giving the Valedictorian speech for you all today." "As you all leave  there is one thing I want you to take with you, remember to work hard for everything you want to achieve in life, never give up because we're all good enough, and most importantly never forget that no matter where life takes you after this, you all worked to be there." " Thank you everyone and have a good night."  As the crowed claps I walk back to my seat and I'm thanked for sharing my speech. " I principle of Grant Beach High School would like to thank Kate Rich for giving her Valedictorian speech." The ceremony goes on. After the ceremony ends I meet my family at the front entrance,I also see my best friend and her family. My parents surprise me by telling me we're going out to eat with Emily's family.

*Time skip*

We pull into the parking lot of  my favorite restaurant Olive Garden and we're seated by the waitress she has long brown hair with bright blue eyes and freckles. She tells us " Hi my name is Jillian and I'm going to be you server for the night." Shortly after she's back asking what we would all like to drink. We all order and begin to also tell her our meals everyone got something expensive except me and Emily. We both get chicken tenders with a side of fries.

*time skip*

After everyone has eaten Emily  and I of course want to hang out still,  so we decide to stay the night at Emily's house. I say goodbye to my parents and they congratulate me on my speech we hug for a good time and we step away from each other me going back with Emily's family. We all get in the car. I didn't need to worry about packing a bag of clothes because Emily  and I wear the same size.  We drive back to her house, the whole way was silent without radio. Emily's parents are calm & quite people, her dad Tim  works a lot then comes home and sits in his office. Kim, Emily's mom is a stay at home mom and is always cleaning. We arrive at her house and we walk in the door where we are immediately greeted by her dog Max,  he's a golden retriever. The night is already off to a good start.

How do you like it so far?
Should I make another chapter?
What part is you're favorite?