IWBLNP: Beware of FRENEMIES!

A/N: HEP!HEP! HINDI PO ITO SEQUEL NUNG BOOK1, LILINAWIN KO LANG PO IBANG STORY ETO, IBANG CHARACTERS AT IBANG BUHAY ANG BOOK2 NA TO. MAYBE SOME ARE RELATED SA BOOK1 PERO HINDI PO ETO SEQUEL. YUN LAMANG PO! SALAMAT! :) 'ENJOY' HOPE YOU LIKE IT! <3 XXX

Prologue:

Are you sure that you have real friends?

Are you sure they are honest to you?

Are you sure they telling you the truth?

What if...

What if your friends became your enemy?

What will you do when your friends turn to 'MEAN'?

What if they're stabbing you back?

What if they have bad plans to you?

What if may gusto lang sila sayo kaya ka nila kinaibigan?

What if you already thrust them? And you’ve learned that you don't have to change friends if you understand that friends change.

You've learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you

Every once in a while and you must forgive them for that?

Choose your friends carefully. Your enemies will choose you.

FRIEND + ENEMY = FRENEMY!

A FRENEMY is someone who will pretend to be close to you, but at the same time belittle you or say snarky things to make you feel bad.

There are 9 ways to spot a FRENEMY!

1. She only tags you in her Facebook pictures if your eyes are closed or your back is turned away from the camera.

2. When you tell her that you caught your boyfriend in bed with another woman her first question is, "Was she pretty?"

3. She barely speaks to her friends from high school and college, but her lawyer is on speed dial.

4. Her new cocktail ring looks mysteriously like the one you just misplaced.

5. She invites your crush to a dinner party at her apartment, but "forgets" to tell you.

6. You dread reading her Twitter feed. No one should be subjected to a play-by-play of all of her drama.

7. Her ultimate compliment is, "You remind me so much of myself."

8. When she meets your new guy, she pulls you aside and says, "Well, he's not my type but he seems like a good match for you."

9. Even though you're glammed up she tells you, "I wish I could pull off that whole no makeup, bed-head look as well as you."

BEWARE OF FRENEMIES! 0>:[

________________________________________________

A/N: AYAN! OUT NA ANG PROLOGUE! BWAHAHA. >:D NAEXCITE AKONG ILABAS NA EH! HAHA. XD SPOILER BA? OKAY NA YAN ATLEAST MAY PATIKIM NA KO, HAHA. 

ABANGAN NA LAMANG ANG PAGLABAS NG MGA CHARACTERS! HOHO. XD

20votes = 1st Chapter =)

/SEY

LOVE.LOVES :* XXX