One Last Time

*Elvira's POV*

I guided Ciel out of the room and quickly told him to get his staff to look over him. After ushering him out, I immediately focused my attention on the situation at hand: killing Claude.

To my left, Sebastian, poised and ready with his silver blades retracting from his coat pocket and smirking all the while. I griped my duel axes and took my stance prepared to kill. Right as I moved in to begin, a brilliant crashing sound erupted from behind Claude, startling all of us though only momentarily.

Emerging and yelling from the sizable hole in the wall was Grell. Revving his chainsaw he chanted for Sebastian and following after him was William and a man I had never met before with long silver hair which covered his eyes, a large grin on his face as he chuckled.

I blushed slightly surprised that William had come. I made eye contact with him and he gave me a small but determined smile, "I couldn't let you take out this filth alone now could I? God knows that demon scum wouldn't have been any help." I smiled and my cheeks burned meanwhile Sebastian glowered.

"I appreciate it, William. Let's kill him once and for all." I stated as Sebastian, Claude, the stranger, and I began to lunge for Claude, Grell just whined about how he didn't feel like getting his hands dirty.

Claude's usual scowl deepened as he assessed his surroundings. He dodged the assault of kitchen utensils, slashes from my axes, and the stabs from William's pruners. The silver haired man mostly laughed as he watched and I rolled my eyes at his absence of help.

Finally, after a great deal of fighting Sebastian commanded we stop. William and I were shocked and the stranger just giggled. "I have had enough of this," he stated and I had a good idea of what he would do next.

"Sebastian, your true form has dangerous consequences--" I tried to convince him to consider what this meant but he did not listen. Even Claude seemed shocked at his decision.

In a bright burst of light I watched Sebastian transform, his true form was magnificently powerful and demanded attention. Long fangs, sharp nails, his essence reeked of superiority and the rest of us could only marvel at it.

Quickly the fight became very one sided mostly due to Claude's astonishment. Sebastian went forward, lunging at Claude and grasping for his throat. Once his hands found their way to his neck, it was over. Sebastian sunk his teeth into the flesh and ripped out his throat. Blood sputtered and oozed from the gash.

Struggling to gasp, Claude faltered backwards but Sebastian wasn't done. He reached into his jacket and produced one silver blade. Gracefully he stepped forward and took Claude's jacket lapel in his hand pulling him forward. In one swift motion he plunged the blade into his chest through his heart. Just as soon as he stabbed him, he retracted the blade and let his body fall limp.

Claude was finally dead.