Tipping The Scale

* This story is SEMI-fiction, want to know more, feel free to hit me up with questions! I'll be adding chapters as I go, I'll let you know when I'm finished for the moment so follow along! :) *

It was around 4 am, when cheekie woke up, she was always an early riser, especially when she had crazy dreams, she had been miserable for a few months now and her mood swings had no end, she had quit her job a few months back, so her days consisted of drinking, eating and sleeping. She went into the bathroom, she saw her scale she decided to step on It, she almost threw up when she read the numbers 310.8 LBs, she cried her eyes out, she picked up the phone and called her mom, " Mom you're not going to believe this, I weigh 310 LBs!" she shouted as her mom said hello, " Well, sweetie you aren't as active as you used to be, plus you are always eating or drinking something, your jaws can't catch a break!" her mom responded, " Wow thanks mom, you suck at being helpful!" cheekie said in a defensive and hurt tone, "Well, you're 5'5 and you're probably carrying it well so I don't see what the big problem is" her mom said with a sweet tone. Cheekie hung up.

She looked over at the clock it was now 5:45, she began to get dressed in lounge wear, tube dress, and threw her hair into a messy bun, she proceeded out the door to hit up sonic for her rt. 44 sprite with cream (that's real by the way and oh so good!) and burger king for her whopper, no onions, with cheese, extra-extra mayo, and small fry with ranch! once her food was collected she went home, and started her Blu-ray player up to Netflix to watch orange is the new black! she watched about 4 episodes before getting off the couch and washing dishes, she pulled out her laptop and turned on some Veronica Daniels spanking movies along with some Nu-west Debra videos, she adored those women, and sometimes, they helped her put a pep in her step, although it was only in her imagination she'll forever wish that it was real, she listed to the cries of the spankee's on the video and began to daydream, she finished cleaning the kitchen before she knew it!

She went to her bathroom and started cleaning it up, she took a glance in the mirror and began to cry all over again, she will never understand how a once pageant girl/coach/fit girl could fall so low!

Or will she?