harry styles and tori fanfic

"tori,why dont you set up for dinner" mom called? "didnt i do it yesterday" i said as i was rudely interupted by my brother anthony,"no i did it yesterday smart one." "ugh" i moaned as my sister abbie walked out of her room and  my mom was yelling "hurry i have two freinds from work comming and they may have their children!" i walked into the kitchen to set the table and i heard a knock on the door. refusing to answer , i yell for athony to answer it considering he was closer,"hi,nice to finally meet you" i hear from a very happy voice. as two older ladies walked into the room along with 3 other childen. one of them was a girl with blondish brown hair that looked a little bit older than me and her mom introduced her as gemma,the second child was about my age with light brown hair and ocean blue sparkling eyes and his mom introduced him as louis which had sounded vaguly familiar. there was one other peron and he also  looked like he was my age, he had curly dark brown hair and peircng green eyes the way he smirked showed his cute dimple that was placed perfectly on his left cheek, before his mom could introduce him he stepped in to hug me while applying his name "hi, im harry" as he placed a kiss on my cheek i turned so he wouldnt see me blushing. me, abbie and anthony introduced ourselves and we hurried to the kitchen for dinner.