harry styles and tori fanfic

TORIS POV

as i open my eyes and they ajust to the sunlight burning through my window i realise harry isnt there and my heart sinks a little bit as i finish waking up i smell breakfast. as i walk into the kitchen harry greets me " good mornng love", "good morning harry" i respond. "are you making breakfast?" "yes i am actually" he respondes "oh well thank you"........ " no problem love" he replys.

HARRYS POV

tori walked into the kitchen while i was making breakfast this morning, she looked so cute in her night clothes. she alowed me to call her love and she seemed like she apreciated me making breakfast even though im used to cooking for gemma and mum. tori and i seem to get on well so im hoping we could be more than freinds.

LOUIS POV

this morning harry made breakfast,tori was alredy finished by time i even woke up. abbie came down right after me and her hair was  mess but it was cute! im hoping we can take tori and abbie to meet the boys.

GEMMAS POV

harry falls in "love" with girls all the time but this time it seemed a bit different im not sure if it was a good thing or not but im hoping for the best for him and tori if there is anything going on.

HARRYS POV

i think im going to ask tori if she wants to meet the rest of the boys,, abbie and zayn have alot in common and i think tori and niall will get on pretty well.