harry styles and tori fanfic

HARRYS POV

abbie and anthony seemed very nice and sweet but there was something about tori that made me feel special, i felt like we had aleady known eachother. tori had perfect bright green eyes and long brown hair she was so pretty. i was just looking at her at dinner watching her every move,she was just so interesting the way she talked, the way she smiled,she was perfect.

TORIS POV

i felt harrys eyes on me, it wasnt weird it was actually quite pleasurable. i liked his smile and the way it wasnt perfectly semetrical. he was amazing and he was perfect.

abbie seemed to have an interest in louis which wasnt a surprise because she has been looking at him ever since he got here.

ABBIES POV

oh my gosh louis is so amazing! even though we just met in think we will get along very well! he has the greatest smile and his hair falls perfectly on his face! and his laugh is so cute... i cant wait to get to know him more!

LOUIS POV 

when i walked in i didnt know that girls were going to be here! abbie was the first person i saw when my eyes met her eyes the feeling was unexplainable she is so pretty the way her bright blond hair fell and the way she smiled she was just amazing and i could tell harry had a thing for tori,he made it too obvious!!