Chapter 1

Olivia's P.O.V.:

I woke up on my couch and start to rub my eyes. I then realize that my best friend is making me breakfast. I got up and yawned walking towards the kitchen.

"I've always loved those back dimples of yours," I said smiling. Harry turns around and smirks. "Morning love," he says kissing your cheek. You smile walking to the cupboard to get plates. "So what do you want to do today?" Harry says breaking the silence. "Hmm I don't know whatever you want." I replied. Harry opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted by his phone. He answered it.

Harry's P.O.V.:

"Hello?" Harry asked.

"Hey lad it's Zayn"

"Oh hey!" Harry said lighting up

"You doing anything today?" Zayn asked

"No I was talking to Olivia about doing something." I turn around to see Olivia watching me

"Can you guys come over around 1? Because I'm planning something for Perrie"

"Yeah lad me and Olivia will be there. Need help decorating?"

"No, I'll be alright."

"Alright I'll see you then. okay bye."

"What was that all about?" Olivia asked. "Oh we have to go over to Zayns flat for something." I said walking over to Olivia with the food. "Thanks Styles." she said standing up "Your welcome love." I said confused. She planted a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and sat down to eat. After I was done I checked my phone and saw it was 12:00

"Come on love." I said standing up and taking our plates away. "What? Is it that time?" Olivia asked. "Yep now come on lets get ready." Olivia nodded her head following me upstairs to the room. I opened the closets to see what I should wear. Olivia picked tribal legging, uggs, a knitted sweater and a coat considering it was winter. I couldn't find anything good to wear so I let Olivia pick out what I'm going to wear. she picked out a long sleeve gray shirt, dark blue jeans, brown boots, a black coat, and my favourite olive green beanie.

"Ready?" I asked. "Ready." she sighed and we headed to the door.