The younger hybrid

Damon's P.o.v 

I had not been home for at least a half-hour when I heard a knock on the front door.  I got up  and stumbled to the door. You see I was buzzed. Well anyways when I got to the door, I opened it to see and little girl that look to be about 14 years old with dirty blond hair, and bright blue eyes. She looked up at me and smiled. Her face was stained with blood. She also had a piece of paper in her hand. 

"Please come in and follow me." I said. I lead her over the living room. I tell her stay there and that I would be right back. I walked to the kitchen and got out two blood bags out of the freezer. I put both into two sperate mugs and heated them up. When they were done I walked back to the living room. I gave the mysterious girl a mug. She took it nicely
"Thank you!" she said with her voice shaking. She took a sip and smiled.

"Who are you? And how did you get here." I asked her.

"My name is Mary and I just turned 14 last month. All I remember is I was feeding and someone come behind me and stabbed me with a serenge. It injected something into my system that knocked me out. Then I woke up in the woods close to this house."  Mary told me, "also her is the paper I am supposed to give you."
Mary handed the paper to me. The paper read:
Stefan and Damon please watch her and help her control her thirst. Also make sure Klaus doesn't find out about her.
              -Arianna
That is going to be hard because the ritual is tomorrow.

"By the way the name is Salvatore.... Damon Salvatore that is." I say.

"Do you have any other clothes with you?" I ask her

"No I don't" she replied.

"Well we are going to get your some tomorrow! Now excuse me I have a phone call to make." I said semi-yelled getting my phone out and dialing Elena.
Bold= Elijah, italics=Elena, regular=Damon

"Damon what do you want!!"  Gezz what is her problem.

"We have a problem and I need you and Elijah's help right now."

"What could possibly be so pressing right now?"

"A 14 year old girl I have to hide from you know who that's what." I heard clattering in the background.

"Hello Damon what does the child look like?"

" She has honey blond hair and blues eyes. She also has an attitude."

"I will be right over!"

"Ok!" I said and hung up.
____________________________________
A/n ok that is the first one but I hope to get the next chapter published soon.