Prologue

I always thought as a child, life would be easy for me to have friends and fall in love with a prince charming, which I annoyed my parents whenever I said: "I need a boyfriend."
However, my life never seems to be easy; my parents knew that something isn't right with me in my younger age. They first noticed that I lack of reading and I refuse to read or write until I was around eight-nine years old, and they both noticed as well when I took ballet lesson that I couldn't follow my teacher, which my ballet teacher lie to my mom that I said bad words; except my mom wasn't stupid she knew that I do not know any bad words since I was only six years old, it is true I know the bad words when I turned ten-eleven years old.

My parents had consulted a doctor, then a psychiatrist. After a few test they announce them I had dyslexia and ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), and explain to them that I have no other choice but to go at a specialized school if I want to have a diploma after college, my mother was heartbroken. She wanted for me to go to a normal school, where I can be happy, but I couldn't neither my second eldest brother David, he couldn't go to a normal school, he too was diagnosed with dyslexia, but my parents still don't know now if he has ADHD or ADD.

Still as a kid I thought that I would be okay, as long as I am in a good school and good education everything will be okay...but having ADD has it defaults, I couldn't concentrate at class except for math I concentrated the most, I was most of the time confuse whenever someone said a expression, joke or sarcasm, I couldn't even understand yet not knowing what it was, I ask what are they talking about which still annoys my family saying: "You do this on purpose, you know!" But the major default I had that isn't about ADD; is that whenever I try to make friends at my second school, they easily forget about me or being only used as a tool, which is very hard and hurtful, which leads me of thinking of suicide or harming myself. I can still remember those kids pretend to be my friend pretending to be nice to me but instead I was being stabbed by the back, when they mocked me. The only escape or place I can feel safe was writing, sing (though I was forced to stop by my brother), draw and see my only friend and relative, whenever I write I felt pain going away, writing down my emotions, my troubles...and my loss...

But, I should start where all my problems have started...