Another Day In Hell

Waking up to the sound of my alarm was never something I hated so much, now I do. It happened just a few months back, when I realized that I didn't fit in the school I currently was attending.

Anther thing I hate is waking up to a noisy family. Fussing about nothing too important. Just what they will buy soon, who is the best sportsman/woman, yadda yadda!!!

The thing is, the only thing to stop them is a knock at the door or it slamming.

And that's when the neighbours knock or when I leave for school.
I hopped off the bed, putting on my pink bunny slippers. Too tired to walk all the way downstairs, I slid down the railing and landed on my feet, ignoring the argument between my mother and father.

They irritated me. I hated them. I wished for them to die. But my wish never came through.

Taking out some breakfast I wondered where I would go this evening. Since most of the times after school I just don't go home or just ditch school sometimes. Maybe my treehouse.

I got out the bottle of milk from the refrigerator and a bowl from the counter then got out the cornflakes from one of the cupboards.

While pouring the milk in the bowl, a thought came to me. I'll be late for school if I don't hurry. I hurriedly put the flakes in the bowl and ate as fast as possible, almost choking in the process.

I finished soon and went to brush my teeth then have a shower.

I put on a blue tank top and white jeans shorts with blue and white converses. Not having time to put on some lipgloss, I got my bag and left for school.

As soon as I reached school, I stepped in and went straight to class. Not late as yet!!! I thought, gladly.