Chapter 1

Hey guys! Wednesday here! My first story I have uploaded to Wattpad. Plz enjoy! N don't copy any of my ideas. Thanks!

Chapter One:

______________________________________________________________________________

I did a tight turn and skidded into a car spot at my school. I got out of my Black Maserati and heard whistles directed at me.  

I wore my black skinnies, tight black leather jacket and black boots that reach 2 inches away from my knees. 

I flipped them off but when I felt someone grab my ass I grabbed there arm and flipped them forward. He groaned in pain as he lay on the ground on his back. I smiled and walked away from him and a group of people helping him up. 

Some girls called me names but I didn't give a damn.  

Since I have learnt several different fighting moves over the years, I kinda blend them together and fight my own way, even for self defense.  

I walked my way towards administration and noticed four goth guys towards the side leaning against a wall staring at me.  

I smiled. 

I always admired goth guys, especially if they have piercings.  

They all looked down when I passed, besides one. 

He had straight black hair, just long enough for some strands to fall on his face. Tanned and dark eyes. He even had snake bites! (2 lip piercings) one ear was pierced too.  

He was hot! 

I'm used to guys staring at me but he was different.  

I walk right passed him and head into the administration to get my locker combination and timetable. 

Oh yea, did I say I just started a new school today? Well I have now.  

I walked back out and the goth guys where gone. 

I was sad a bit but hey, I didn't know them. 

I pushed my straight jet black hair with my hand back and out of my face. My eyes where bright blue and I had slightly darker skin then olive. 

I walk down the main hallway, looking for my locker, knowing that every eye was on me as I passed. Maybe it was the fact that I'm new or the fact that I'm wearing all black. But either way it didn't matter.  

I heard people whispering and didn't give a shit. 

I finally found my locker and stopped. I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. I then hit it hard enough it left a dent and the locker swung open.  

I smirked, knowing people were talking quietly to each other about it. 

I decided not to leave my bag in it, since it was that easy to budge open, I only left my books besides the ones I need for my next classes.  

The bell rang and I headed off to Maths class, ignoring everyone. 

I was just on time but as soon as I stepped in the class the teacher came in and told me to introduce myself.  

I sighed, knowing this was coming. 

"Hi, The name is Jordan Van Helsan. I just moved here" I said and looked at the teacher to see if that's enough.  

All he said was, "Go on" and motioned me too. 

I sighed again. 

"I don't like to share personal stuff with strangers" I say and take a seat before the Teacher could say something.