Chapter 2

Heya guys! Thanks for reading. Means a lot. Plz comment and vote. Much appreciated <3  

Anyways here's the second chapter. 

~ Wednesday

Chapter Two: 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At the end of the day I went to the car park. The guys were there and Tyler had shone up. He didn't seem that sad. 

"I need to go guys. A girl needs her beauty sleep" I joked and we all laughed. 

I kissed them all on their cheeks goodbye. When I got to Tyler he put his hands around my waist pulling me close to him.  

I only like Tyler as a friend, not how I like Adrian.  

Like hell am I gonna say those words to him though. 

I peaked him on the lips and whispered, "Ty, last kiss your gonna get from me" in his ear. I pushed away from him and he let me go, looking sad. 

I got in my car and watched them through my review mirror until they were out of sight.

I got to the warehouse in wicked time, comparing how far it is. 

I pressed the button in my car roof for the garage door to open, which btw I installed only in this car. Since sometimes I loose my street racing cars and therefor I have a button that's connected to my mobile phone. I never race with my Maserati.  

I drove in and parked the car next to my (black with a violet stripe going down the middle of it) 1995 Mazda RX-7. The door shut after my car passed through. 

The warehouse was were I parked all my cars so my mother wouldn't have to see them. She doesn't know what I do and I like to keep it that way. I street race. It's my life and what I live for. If I ever mentioned it shed get upset since my father did it before he died. It runs through the genes. 

The warehouse was huge and had enough room for several cars. To the back it had stairs leading up to the 2nd floor which only had a third of the rooms space since the other two thirds were just huge empty space. The lower level was just my cars and my mechanic area was under the 2nd floor.  

I got out of my car and put the keys at my back pocket of my jeans. I walked up the stairs and walked behind this black curtain area. It was my closet. I took off my black boots and jacket and put them on the bench inside the mini closet. I grabbed a dark purple loose top and chucked it over my head and grabbed my black all stars. This is what I wore when I left my house this morning. The reason why I changed was because well I love that outfit, it gives me confidence to the what ever the hell I want. I usually were it for when I race. 

I brushed my hair and and walked out.  

I drank some water and headed downstairs towards my Maserati. I took my keys out and hoped back in the car. I drove silently out my warehouse and a towards my house.

I parked in the driveway.  

My Maserati was the only car my mum knows of.  

I got out and grabbed my bag and locket my car. I let myself inside my house and was about to head upstairs towards my bed room but was stopped by my mother. 

"Hey mum" I say.  

She gave me a hug, "Fun day at school?" 

"Yea, I met these guys. There really sweet mum. I think it's official that I'm their friend" I laughed at the last bit.