Broken heart

Munson
I was watching a movie in my dorm room and I was crying because the girl died,when it was over,I was still bad,I couldn't help but crying when I heard a knock on my door.
-come in- I said,it was Precious my ex.
-Robert Munson I hate you,you're a freaking ugly guy and I don't know why I married with you -she yelled and tears continued rolling from my eyes. Then she left. I got out of my room after 5 minutes and all I wanted it was getting drunk and Luann's love.
I went to the roof with a bottle of whiskey and I sat down and looked to the horizon,then I noticed that some of my friends had gone but a police car had arrived. I started to feel afraid and I felt something on my stomach. I went downstairs to the clubhouse and I washed my face. I untied my hair and I faked a smile.
When I was in the clubhouse, I got surprised,a beautiful girl and her father were there,smiling and talking with Clay.
-Hey fat boy,where have you been?-he asked me as the girl laughed at his comment.
-I was on my room, drinking- I said.
-whatever,Bobby,she's Bella Swan and this is Charlie,her dad. They wanna know us...-he said,I gave a little hug to Bella as I whispered:
-hi Bella, you wanna have some fun?- she nodded her head no and I walked away to my room...
I feel so bad