Blood

Bella
I woke up so happy because I was at home again since yesterday because I was with the club. I took a quick shower before going to school and I put on my favorite blue shirt and my jeans. It was a little bit cloudy and I took out my jacket, just in case...
I arrived to the high school and I saw a guy whose skin was so pale and his hair was brown. He was handsome.suddenly Tara came to me with Jax wrapping his arm around her waist.
-that guy is Edward Cullen. The only one who is single.- he said. I smiled and we walked to our class.
I arrived and the only free stool was besides Edward. I sat down and he started to look at me.
I put enough attention to the teacher and when the class finished, Edward stood up quickly and then he disappeared.
--------two weeks later...---------
I was walking to class and Edward was walking besides me .
-hey,Bella,where are you going ?-he asked,his voice was so sweet.
-I'm going to biology,let's go...- I said and he put a smirk like he smelled something bad.
-I'm not going to be in that class,sometimes skipping classes is funny-he said and I nodded. I left him alone and when I arrived to class, the teacher started to give us some things:
Okay,I'm giving you this things because I need you take some blood from your fingers,like this.-he said as he show us how we should do it. Suddenly I felt dizzy and I put my head on the desk.
-are you okay,miss Swan?-the teacher asked me.
-nope,can I leave?- I asked as Ope came to my desk.
-Mr Winston, can you take Bella to the nursery? -the teacher asked and Ope nodded.
-come on Bella, you'll be okay. -he lifted and we stopped in the garden.
-Ope,go back, to class, I just need some air. - I said and I laid down on the ground,closing my eyes...
when I woke up I was confused and I practically tried to stand up, but a man with a raspy voice said:
-Bella,don't stand up, you're not okay. I'm Happy.-he said as a knock on the door made me jump.
-it's open-Happy said.
-hey,Bella,are you okay? -Bobby asked as he walked in to the room. Then he sat in the bed. I moved to make a space.
-yeah, I feel better, can you please stay with me,I don't wanna see Charlie like this.-I said and he nodded.
-Hap, call Charlie and tell him, Bella is going to stay here.-Bobby said as I placed my head on his belly,it was nice staying with the club.