Not Really A Slut?

(P.S There is gonna be a HUGE twist in this that you most likely won't see coming and it has to do with gemma and Jacob ;) )

~GEMMA'S P.O.V~
(Betcha didn't see that coming)

Why he's making me so this I honestly don't know, oh, wait, that's right it's because he wants to make Y/N jealous.

(yes I changed it to Y/N 😃, I'll tell you Why, just read the next a/n)

You see, I am not actually a slut, I honestly felt really uncomfortable earlier when I was flirting.

I really hate what I'm wearing right now, I hate that in being a bitch to Y/N
because I LOVE her videos because she is hilarious.

Why did Jacob's REAL girlfriend have to be on a vacation with her family, you know what Jacob's not the boss of me, I'm telling Y/N about it.

I don't wanna be a bitch to my favorite
Youtuber/muser/viner, so I've decided in not gonna be "whoo, you can to this gemma don't back out now" I say breathing at an unsteady pace, only because of the fact that I don't know how she's gonna react to this.

"Did you hear that Mahogany", I heard Y/N say, "It was probably nothing" I hear Mahogany reply.

*Knock, Knock*
"I'll be right back", I hear Y/N say "Who i-, oh it's you", she says, after the door is fully open, " listen I just need to get something off my chest".

~Y/N'S POV~

"Listen I just need to get something off my chest", gemma says why does she seem so nervous right now, "yeah sure", I say softly, yet still not letting my gaurd down.

"Alright just uh sit down wherever you'd like" I say "why am I trusting her so much", I mentally ask myself.

"Well, uh what is it that you wanted to tell me", I say "So, uh y-you know how I've been a HUGE bitch to you since I've gotten here", she says.

"Yeah", me and Mahogany say in unison, "Well i-i don't exactly know if you'll believe me but it's better than not telling you at all, So, uh here goes nothing",she says.

"Okay, go on" I say growing impatient to know what she's gonna tell me, and if in even gonna like what she has to say or not.

"Well, I'm not acually jacobs girlfriend, OR a slut, honestly the only guy I like here is Nick (Horton), and I HATE the clothes that I'm wearing because they're uncomfortable as HELL, and they don't cover SHIT", she said, all of us kinda chuckling at the last part.

Well then, if you dont mind me asking why did you do it"?, I ask,"Because Jacob's REAL girlfriend was on vacation, and he said that if I didn'tdo it, he would tell EVERYBODY my biggest secret" she said kinda embarrassed.

"Why did he want you to do it in the first place" I asked, "To make you jealous, not just for Jacob though I was supposed to make you jealous for ALL of the boys, because they all like you", she replied casually.