Meeting the boys

~KATS POV~

"Oomph", I say after a brief landing over the side of my bed, which for some reason seems to happen very often, I get up groggily and check my phone for the time.

"8:33, damn that's earlier than I usually get up at, then again it was my beds fault not mine", I say to myself

I walk to my wardrobe and pull out a cropped swatshirt, high waisted shorts, and my superstars "damn I've got style", I say to myself

I grab my phone and walk over to the bathroom and turn my shower on hot, and while waiting for the shower to heat up I scroll through my music playlist and then after a minute or two I finally decide on "Treat you better" by Shawn Mendez because, well he is bae.

I hop in the shower while belting out the words to it, eventually a couple of songs later I get done in the shower I grab my outfit and put my it on (above) then put on my makeup like a boss, if I so say so myself, then get my hair done perfectly, after doing so I get on instagram and walk downstairs to get an apple like my morning usually goes but then realize my dad is supposed to be coming home at 12:30~12:40 I look at the time "9:45" I say to myself.

I grab my laptop and sit in the living room waiting for the boat to arrive "I bet he would get home a lot faster if we didn't live on an island but I do really like it out here, and I also grew up on this island", I think to myself.

About a couple episodes of season three of AHS later I hear a boat moter in the background of my show so I glance over and see my dads yacht this time is different though, I see a bunch of luggage on the deck with him, and a bunch of teenage boys approaching with him too, "great"I say "it's bad enough I have to deal with my dad, but now I have to deal with a bunch of teenage boys"I say to myself before i retreat to my room considering I have social anxiety and am just really awkward around people, (almost as socially awkward as Daniel Howell) but ya, I press play to my show so I can resume but instead of being able to go back to watching, my dad started calling me downstairs " goddammit" i think to myself i thought I was gonna be able to escape this, but of course I failed miserably. "What do you want", I yelled down the stairs "get down here there are people I want you to meet", he yelled back at me "God fuck my life", I mumble as I walk down the stairs "what was that you said", my dad answered back to me, "Oh you didn't hear me, I'm sorry you see what I said was GOD FUCK MY LIFE!", I said louder than I had before "After I introdouce you to all of the boys you are gonna go to your room and stay there for the rest of the day "that's kind of what I was planning on doing shithead" I say "make that two days" he says, before things get worse I just decide to shutup "So this is Jacob, Hunter, Brandon, Weston, Mario, Jonas, Nathan, Nick (horton), Mark, Johnny, and Mahogany, got it, good now go up to your room", he says "gladly",i say, but before retreating to my room I say "hey Mario", "yea", he says, "imma call you marihoe", i say "only of I get to call to babygirl",he says,"deal", i say,"deal", he says and with that I reatreat to my room and continue watching AHS. "Kat", Mahogany says "yea", I say "can I come watch AHS with you, the boys are being boys again", she says adding a dramatic eye-roll "yea sure", I say and with that be both end up spending the rest of the night binge-watching Netflix, pulling pranks on the boys, and putting her stuff away because she was gonna sleep on the couch in my room.

That's all I have for now, but if you would like any requests for what happens next then you can just leave for ideas in the comments~Kat