Chapter 7

As night disappeared and sunlight came through my window, I squinted and rolled up in my blanket. I mumbled and thought, "I just have to confess my feelings to the one I love..I need to do it before graduation..!, Yes before graduation I'll do it. I made a fist at the ceiling and had a proud face when it suddenly turned gloomy. "I don't feel confident enough." I face planted onto my pillow and bit it. "Ahhh yaaaaagggghh! I don't want to go to school today, I feel too tired and worried but also sick..."

My cat Nyumi pounced onto my bed and sat her body on top of my neck which kind of irritated me, but I ignored her. As a few hours past, I flip my blanket off my body; realizing how hot I feel. I sit up from bed against the wall; rubbing the side of both my arms as if I was cold. I then averted my eyes up to the clear, solar window of mine above my bed; thinking how I would confess my heart to before the actual final day. "If I were to choose one person I love the most... Wouldn't that break into a climax of conflicts in between us?...In between our long, dear friendship?...." thinks for awhile. "Nah I bet it'll be fine."

I thought to myself to fill mind with negative thoughts about this, I slowly got up on my feet and walked towards the double doors of my window; opening them with a calm breeze coming in. I looked to see the sparkling ocean of the village and the moving clouds of the blue sky to relieve my senses from over thinking to much. At this I decided to go to school even though I felt sick from head to toe, I arrived to school when I have I looked around to see if there were anyone else at the front.

When noticing no one there I walked to the entrance and went ahead to fifth class, Since it was half way past lunch. I lowered my head; bowing at the teacher then went to my seat after; setting my bag to the side, resting my behind on the chair of mine, and dropping my head against the wooden desk with a loud thump that can only be heard by the person in front of me.

After a few more hours have passed by, I felt a slight, cold object poke the side of my neck. My left eye opens slightly to see what it was and it turned out to be Haru, placing his cold, gentle hand against my warm soft skin. I cleared my throat and lifted my head a bit enough to show my face. "Oh..hey Haru." Whispered (Y/N) and with sweat dripping down my cheek "ahaha...didn't see you there" nervously laughs. Haru slightly gave me a glance and stood up making a loud screech as his chair scooted back and caused sensei to stop talking. He raised his hand " I need to go to the bathroom" sensei nodded "go right ahea-" "I need to go to the bathroom with (Y/N)!" Sensei froze as his glasses made a slight reflection of the light "right....".

Haru gripped my arm and lets go as soon as we got to the hallway; ".....that was a really bad excuse you came up with." His cheek forms a small drop of sweat and glanced straightforward. To the end of the hallway, Haru drags me to the men's restroom and gently took his hand in mine, bringing it up to his lips "if there's something bothering you, tell me anything.." he said. My cheeks began to turn red, redder than a cherry's coated skin "there's nothing bothering me, it's just a slight..uh..problem with my hair..ahaha." I laughed nervously in response and Haru questionably expression stares at me "yep...my hair....heh"

Haru's stares kept giving me long glances for about a while now and sweat began to form down my cheek, doing my honest best to convince him. For about a few minutes later, Haru grips onto my hand and leads us both back to class and while heading to class, I hung my head low as Haru opens the class door and sitting back in class with his hand still gripping mine. "Uhm...haru" Haru kept focusing on the teacher "Haru." Haru without a flinch or a turn kept listening to the teacher as i then slip my hand slowly from his grasp, but after a second later Haru grabs my hand back into his hands.

- Time Skip -
At the end of the day, class ended and everyone went home except for the swim club and Haru still holding my hand to lead me there "Haru..you know you don't have to hold my hand everywhere we go..? I smiled generously at him, but after seeing my smile, Haru began to grip my hand more, keeping me close to him like a cat.

When both me and Haru walked together towards the club makoto, Rei, and Nagisa were spotted by the pool outside. Nagisa spotted us as well and waved in a silly way while Rei studied his triceps and makoto smiling from a far "ah, Haru..!" Makoto yells out "oh? And (Y/N?" Makoto turns his head down to see our hands locked on together while I look like someone who's about soon suffer and tire out. Makoto then looks at Haru hesitantly "a-ah, haru...have you been holding her hand up until now" Haru nodded. Makoto then slips my hand and Haru's away "that's not okay, Haru.. (Y/N) has her own life to you know?"

As soon as our hands parted, Haru quickly grabs my wrists and pulls me up against him "I want her close to me." Haru's eyes gleam at makoto with a shiny reflection. Makoto smiles "b-but haru.. (y/n) has to go home" i intruded in and spoke "i-it's fine I'll stay and watch, since gou is out busy" both Haru and Makoto look at me and nodded. "Okay then" Makoto added.

/// This is Author-kun.... I know I haven't been finishing this chapter since forever because of some busy plans, but now that I'm here I'm willing to make an effort to finish publishing chapters 😧 hopefully and this chapter was shorter then I thought it'd be.... Sorry for the wait! 🙋///