Prologue

The engine of my baby revved as I pulled out of my driveway. Cameras flashed in my face and I yelled "You better plan on getting out of my way or I will plow your asses down!"

They parted like the Red Sea, and I fake smiled graciously at them. I made sure to speed through a puddle as I accelerated, drenching all of the grotty reporters, who shrieked in protest.

.........................................................

I'm not usually one for clubs, but who gives a fuck. I parked my BMW s1000rr and laid my leather jacket and helmet over it, before walking into the loud club.

I cocked my eyebrow as some preteens (who should be in bed) were escorted out by the bouncer. That's not something you see everyday. I rolled my eyes as a guy with tousled brown hair and green eyes walked up to me, and gave me a once over. Manners.

"Hello beautiful." He mumbled in a thick Cheshire accent. "I'm Harry. Who are you?"

"That's none of your business." I clipped, motioning for a beer, the tanned bartender immediately complied. Ugh, men.

"I think it is. How about I get you a drink?" Harry queried.

"Are you stupid?" I said nonchalantly.

"Excuse me?" He stuttered.

"I just bought myself my own damn drink. But thanks anyway." I got up, feeling my super skinny jeans move with me as I sauntered away.

I chose a small booth to sit at, and sipped at my beer, observing the club. Slutty girls grinding, check. Touchy drunks, check. My eyes flitted across the room and I made eye contact with a guy with messy brown hair, some scruff, and some cute blue eyes.

He started towards me with a crooked smile on his face... That was more like a smirk if I say so myself. "Opal Wilder?" He questioned.

"Yep. Louis Tomlinson? The kid all over the magazines?"

Louis smiled genuinely. "I'm a big fan of your racing."

"In other words, a big fan of my boobs?"

He looked taken aback for a moment, but regained his confidence. "I suppose. My mate Harry fancies you."

"Oh that git?" I straightened my blouse. "He's your friend? God bless. He's an airhead."

"Mind the way of you speak of my friends!" Louis snapped.

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry, but it's true. He clearly saw me order a drink then he offered me one right after that. That's just..."

"Weird? That's Harry." Louis' smile was back. Geez, is this kid bipolar?

"Mm. Well. I'm done with my beer. See you." I stand up, again, and walk off.

"Wait, here's my number...you seem...fun so, if you are ever bored, we can hang out." Whatever. I grabbed the paper from his hand and stalked out of the club.