Chapter 2.

Kaiden London 💖|

We Made It Back From The Party Early, It Wasn't As Lit As We Thought It Would Be. We Walked In The House, Having The Smell Of Strong Marijuana Hit Our Noses.

We Entered The Living Room Seeing Daddy And Set Smoking With Two Girls. One Was The Girl We Had Been Seeing With Unc, The Other I'm Not So Sure. "Who Is This Daddy?"

He Looked Up," One Of My Friends, Alexis." She Smiled At Me But I Quickly Looked Away. She Don't Look Like No FRIEND To Me. I Know He Betta' Not Be Trynna Cuff Her. "Well Okay.." Nadira Spoke Breaking The Awkward Silence.

We Went Upstairs To My Room And Sat On My Bed. "Ugh! Who Is That Bitch?!" I Stressed.

"Calm Down Boo. They Probably Go Waay Back." I Stared At Her Blankly.

"Right. That's Some Bullshit." I Whipped Out My Phone Because I Heard It Vibrate In My Back Pocket.

I Began Smiling,"Wanna Go To Benihana's With Me ?"

"Duh Let's Go."

We Snuck Out The Front Door And Quickly Got Into My Jeep And Pulled Off. We Pulled Up To Benihana's Shortly.

I Hit The Lock On My Keys And We Entered The Restaurant. I Spotted Domingo Sitting With A Few Of His Friends. "Over There.." I Pointed, Tagging Nadira Behind.

"Hi", Everybody Looked Up And Waved. Domingo Stood Up And Gave Me A Hug.

We All Sat And Started To Order. I Got The Ten Piece Wings With Fries And A Root Bear.

I Looked Over At Nadira And She Was Eyeing This Guy. He Was Eyeing Her Too It Was More Like A Sexual Stare. 👀"What Y'all Trynna Do After This?"

"Home.." I Shrugged.

"Y'all Should Come To My House For Awhile." Domingo Said.

I Pressed The Power Button On My Phone Seeing It Was Already 9:43. "Mmm Maybe For Just A Few Minutes.."

He Nodded. After Eating, We Followed The Boys To Domingo's House. He Pulled Up In The Driveway And Got Out. He Unlocked The Door And We Stepped Inside.

"Where's Your Mom" I Asked.

He Respond,"Probably At The Club Ion Know For Sure. But Y'all Want Something To Drink?"

I Looked Over At Nadira. "I Really Don't Drink.." I Said, Watching Him Pour Some Liquor Into His Cup.

"Oh Dats Ight."

I Sat Down Beside Him On The Leather Dark Brown Sofa. "You Drink Often?"

"Na Just A Lil' You Wanna Try Some?" He Held His Cup Out.

"No! My Daddy Would Kill Me." I Quickly Rejected.

"Cool Cool. So Where You Live ?"

To Me That Was A Pretty Personal Question. "Umm In Atlanta.." He Chuckled,"Yeah But Where?"

"Down The Street.." I Giggled.

"How Far Down The Street ?"

"Next To My Neighbor."

He Laughed, "Where Your Neighbor Stay?"

"You Won't Believe Me.." I Said.

"Yes I Will, Where ?" He Assured.

"My Neighbors Stay Next To Me.." Everybody Started To Laugh. My Phone Dinged In My Pocket.

I Pulled It Out Reading :
DADDY 🙄❤️| where the hell you & Nadira at ?! Get y'all asses home right now !

"Umm We Gotta Go.." I Locked Up My Phone And Stood To My Feet.

"Why ? It's Early.." A Guy Spoke.

"Apparently Not For My Daddy.." We Quickly Left The House And Sped Home.

As Soon As We Entered The House, Both My Daddy And Set Were At Our Necks. "WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN ?! ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT !?" Daddy Said, Pacing Back And Forth.

Nadira Elise 🥀|

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs .

"YOU THINK YO ASS JUST GONE WALK UPSTAIRS!!??" My dad yelled at me .

I walked back down and he continued to yell. Kaiden looked at me and shook her head.

"NOW TAKE YO ASS UPSTAIRS !!" My daddy screamed. I walked upstairs to my room and got comfortable. I scrolled through Instagram and went on my dad's page.

He had all these lil hoes commenting under his pictures. 🙄🙄I went to my mirror and took a picture just out of boredom .

I sat down and started to think. That boy at the party was hella fine😩😩. But I'm not really trynna be in no type of attachment wit nooobodyy✋🏾😩.

I needa focus on school and school only .

Domingo 💂🏿|

"Damn that gir Kaid was fine. But ha daddy too strict. You met dat nigga befo ?" Skippa da flippa, what we called him, said.

"Nah not yet. She is pretty though.." I went into my camera roll looking at the picture I had sneaked of her while she was eating.

Then my phone started ringing in my hand. It read Kaiden🍑😍. I clicked the green and held the phone to my ear, "What's good Princess ? Shouldn't you be sleep ?"

I heard her lightly giggle on the other end, "yeah... But I wanted to talk to you before I went to bed."

I smiled to myself. I got up and went up to my room so we could talk in private, with no interruptions. "Is that right ? So you had fun tonight ?"

"Of course.."

"Hmm.. I was thinkin' we should go see a movie whenever you free. Just me and you.." It grew silent.

"You still there ?" I asked.

"Umm.. y-yeah. I'll see what I can do.."

"Bet." I smiled.

"Ok well goodnight.."

"Good night"

WE FINALLY UPDATED BOOS. I KNOW IT'S BEEN AWHILE BUT WE TRYNNA GET BACK TO UPDATING & WRITING. WE HAVE OTHER BOOKS WE'RE WORKIN ON, BUT WE DECIDED TO GO AHEAD && UPDATE THIS ONE FIRST, SINCE Y'ALL REALLY SEEM TO LIKE IT. THANKS FOR THE LOVEE GUYs. ♥️