Chapter 1

I woke up in the morning with the sound of my alarm screaming and the sun streaming through the window. I guess I forgot to close my curtains last night. I hit my alarm two times so it would shut up, lazily I wake up "Stupid ball of fire won't allow me to sleep," I say pointing towards the sun I drag myself to my bathroom after almost sleeping in the bathroom, I take a shower, I put on my black jeans with my grey sweatshirt and my black converse. I go down to eat my breakfast.

"Hey Aunt," I say to my aunt

"Good morning Ada Here is your breakfast,"

"Thanks,". I moan at its taste " This tastes amazing Aunt, you are so good at making pancakes, I really appreciate it,"

My aunt smiles as a reply.

"Ada, today is Thursday, did you forget to take your first aid box?"

"Oh Sh-,"

"Language," My aunt cuts me off saying in a singing tone.

After I eat my meal I quickly make my way towards the stairs and go to my bedroom.

Where are you first aid box where, Oh there you are! Stop hiding from me.

I quickly take the first aid box and make my way towards the stairs.

Now if you are thinking why am I carrying a first aid box to the school, well today is Thursday and today we club activity and I am in the health club.

I take my bag and make my way towards the door.

"Bye Aunt,"

"Bye Dear," My aunt says sipping her coffee.

I walk to school everyday cause it's near. I take the shortest path which is the alleyway.

You know it's dangerous to go from an alleyway

Yeah thanks Brain

Just saying

Yeah whatever

I go into the alleyway I see a someone walking almost towards my side of the alleyway. I see a blood stain on their shirt. Oh my god! I quickly walk towards him. But kinda stop.

Don't go near them.

But there is blood stain on their shirt

Nope not buying it

But I finally found a patient I can treat them with my medical power

Yeah you barely know anything about medicals

I know the basics of medical, better than you know me brain

Yeah whatever, don't come to me later on.

Stupid voices in my head

I make my way towards them.

"Are you okay?"

"Don't bother," Definitely a guy, but I can't see his face because of his hoodie.

"I have a first aid box I can help you,"

He lifts his shirt without saying anything, I gasp at wound it's deep.

Nice abs dude

Shut up pervert side of my brain

I wrap his wound. After I am done I take a glance at my watch.

"Oh shit I am late,"

Without saying another word to him I run my way out towards the alleyway I enter the school campus. Now I have to sneak into the school without Mr. Styles catching me, I slowly sneak in through the door. I peep through the walls to see if anyone is there.