Chapter 6

I see a familiar face "Mr.Styles?" My voice comes out in a whisper.

"Yes," He replies

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh my god, you got to help me these people bought me, can you believe it they bought me as if I was a pet,"

He does not say anything so I continue

"We gotta escape from here,"

"Ada listen," He holds my biceps gently

"Ace is my cousin and I am a part of their gang,"

I stare at him with a confused expression not believing him.

"No you are lying, you are my teacher,"

"Well being a teacher is my passion it's just a side job because I like it,"

"This cannot happen," My voice comes out barely in a whisper, "If being teacher is your side job then what do you guys really do?"

"You will get your answers as time passes by,"

"NO, I WANT TO KNOW NOW," I say getting frustrated "YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING WITH ME, I WANT TO GO HOME NOW," I say while grabbing a vase and throwing it at him, he ducks it.

It pisses me off, so I take another vase and throw it at him. But he catches it in time.

"YOU FREAKING CHEATER, YOU CHEATED ON ME I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY TEACHER ALL THESE YEARS,"

He starts laughing

I stare at him confused

"This is what you are worried about?" He asks

I start searching for another vase but I find none so I take the pillow and throw it at him and it hits his face.

and I smile at my success.

"What's going on in here?" A deep voice asks

Ace

Ace looks around and takes in the surrounding, his eyes darken immediately, he looks pissed off.

He quickly comes towards me and grabs my arms roughly,

"Ace calm down," Mr.Styles says trying to calm Ace down,

"No, don't tell me what to do," Ace shakes me while he speaks hurting my arms his eyes directly looking into my eyes as if searching for something.

"Ace just listen to me,"

"She needs to learn her place," I flinch as he shouts in my face I try my best to control my emotions but fear consumes me. He roughly drags me with him out of the door, his grip tightening around my arm.

"Stop you are hurting me," I say as I try to escape from his hold.

He turns to me looking directly at me his eyes holding no emotions I try my best to search for some emotions at least but find nothing but darkness in his eyes waves and waves of darkness this frightens me a bit.

"Ace, stop," Mr.Styles follows us

"Harry if you tell one more word I swear her punishment will get worse,"

Mr.Styles averts his eyes and looks down frightened.

Is Ace that scary.

Ace looks back at me his finger makes its way to my forehead and he gently drags his finger to my lips and he tucks a loose strand of hair back to my ear. "Am I hurting you?" He asks and I nod looking down at my feet Ace suddenly leans towards me and I move backward his lips tracing my cheeks and his lips make its way to my ears "Well good," he whispers.

My eyes widen,

He is really creeping me out

He continues to drag me to wherever he is taking me, he walks down the stairs making me, trip several times.

Jarvis and Mason were sitting on the couch and talking about something, their eyes widen when they see where Ace is taking me.

Well, where is he taking me? by the look on their face, it's not a good place.

Why don't you apologize

For what, for him buying me.

We pass them and Ace walks towards a door and punches some code.

The door opens it looks like a basement.

Oh no, no, I am claustrophobic.

"Ace, stop please," He ignores my pleas and takes me into a room, the room is painted black, the walls the floor tiles everything was back and there was a chair between the room. He roughly shoves me in the room and locks the door behind him.

"So, how should I punish you, I think leaving you all alone by yourself seems fun,"

"No Ace don't, I don't like small rooms," Ace ignores me and opens the lock behind him I quickly walk towards him,

"Ace please don't leave me here, he pushes me roughly making me land on my butt. He opens the door and locks me in, I quickly get up and start banging the door.

"Ace please open the door, I am claustrophobic, please don't do this to me,"

My stomach growls

great, timing.

I look around fear consuming me. I observe the surrounding it's occupied with various stuffs which I never saw in my life, it's all nasty things.

No, no, no, not now

The room starts getting smaller and smaller, I take several steps backward only to meet the wall, my breath starts coming slowly.

Breathe in, breathe out.

I try my best to control my panic attack. My breath shortens as I try to grasp for more oxygen, the room gets smaller and my vision starts getting blurry tears start falling from my eyes, I feel as if I am gonna die and the room not helping me I start panting gasping for air.

No, I can't faint at this moment I try to keep my eyes open.

I sit down against the wall I bring my legs together I hug my knees and put my head on my knees closing my eyes I try to breathe slowly, I ignore the room. My breathing starts to even out.

You are gonna be fine.

I feel exhausted closing my eyes I lay down.

I know if I open my eyes the I am gonna have another panic attack.

I slowly get surrounded by darkness,

⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰

I wake up slowly in the same room,

I am starving.

How long have I been sleeping

I slowly look around and close my eyes immediately.

How long are gonna stay in fear maybe you should overcome it.

No I can't do that.

How long are you gonna stay like this

I guess you are right, I will try.

I slowly open my eyes, I try my best to stay calm, but the room gets smaller and my oxygen supply becomes short I try to calm myself but in vain. I close my eyes but this time I don't calm down. I start panting for air, my vision becomes blurry, I try my best to stay calm but I don't have enough energy to do so this time I feel really exhausted, I try not faint.

But waves of darkness consumes me soothing me in a comfortable yet dark way.

***************************************************************************************

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟