Chapter 3

I wake up to find myself in Riley's bedroom, Riley sleeping beside me like a Koala.

"Riley wakes up, you don't get to sleep when I am up," I say, shaking her up.

She groans

I start shaking her up again.Wait I have an idea,

where is the sharpie

there you go with your stupid idea again

do you have any better idea

yeah, of course

then spit it out stop standing there like a dumb brain

well just get a mug of water, you dumb human

stop calling me human, makes me feel like I am a werewolf but the idea is not bad.

yeah cause I am a genius

show off

I go to the bathroom to get a mug of water, I slowly take walk toward sleeping Riley with the mug of water and I slowly pour it on Riley, and then in one go, I pour the whole mug of water on her.

Riley quickly gets up sputtering the water, she starts inhaling deeply. After all her inhaling and exhaling she speaks.

"Dream of the Devil," she says pointing her finger at me like a small kid.

"So you speak, I thought Koalas didn't speak," I say acting as if I am thinking of something.

She stretches herself and makes her way towards her bathroom, I run towards the door and grab the door handle before she could even reach.

"You freshen up in your parent's bedroom while I freshen up here,"

"Come on Ada, what's gotten into you this early in the morning,"

I shrug

"Fine, let me take my toothbrush first,"

"Okay," I say

She moves her hand motioning me to move aside, I move aside she gets in and slams the door on my face before showing her tongue.

"Can't believe I fell for that,"

Yeah I always knew you were dumb

Talk to my hand

"Riley," I knock

"WHAT?" she asks

"What should I do about the wet comforter?"

"Just dump it in the washing machine,"

"Okay madame,"

"And Ada let's go to the mall today, let's have our breakfast there,"

Just as Riley said I dump the comforter in the washing machine, which is situated in the small laundry room beside her bedroom. I know her house very well.

I go to Riley's room and put a new comforter on it, till then Riley walks out of the bathroom. I take my clothes, I go to the bathroom and freshen up and take a long shower. I change into my baggy shirt with a black hoodie and black jeggings. I come out of the bathroom to find Riley doing her makeup, she looks smoking hot.

"I don't know how you learned to do your makeup,"

"Should I do your makeup," She asks excitedly

"No thanks I am fine," I say, I don't like putting makeup but I am not against them who does wear makeup.Whatever makes you happy and confident go for it girls.