the fabulous me

So I just realised how vicious the song yule shoot your eye out is like seriously all I want this year is for you to dedicate your last breath to me before you barry yourself alive dude thats a line from there christmas song dude.

So so so now lets get down to business,
Name: Gina Santos
Age: 13
Fave color: blue, red and black
Fave bands: fob, mcr, tøp, and p!atd
Fave animal: fox
fave tv show: supernatural
My otp: pete and patrick, aka, peterick
My bff's: fawn-the-deer, starzthelizard

my story (so much fuuuun ((not)))

so It all sated september ninth 2003, I was born in eugen OR, on a tuesday. I was born with arthritis but the doctors didnt know and told my mom the swelling would leave but it didnt so we got a knew doctor and he was like, "o ma gawd she has arthritis oh no y didnt u get a new doctor sooner ah" and yeah. Now I get shots every wednesday and two every other wednesday. After that my parents got devorced and I moved in with my mom into eugene. We had trouble settling and moved around a lot but it was ok, I had alot of friends. I lived in eugen and went to howard middle school when I met one of my bestist friends ever, Alexis. We have been friends since 4th grade (where 7th now) and I actually ended up having to move in with my dad in a small town called yoncalla. It wasnt that far from my mom and I basically grew up in that house. Uh I had to move because of family resons, we had a pretty waky family, my mom was passed out half the time and my oldest sister basically raised me and yeah dont worry my moms better now (she was passed out because of alcohol) so I moved here, yoncalla. I started really getting into more music and now im obsessed with bands. I got appendicitis when I was twelve, in 6th grade and was in the hospital for two weeks. My doctor for my arthritis actually said I was the first that he's ever seen get appendicitis that had arthritis. So after that it was summer and then school, but the day beforw school satarted my uncle died of cancer and that was tough. I still live with my dad and visit my mom every other weekend so we are all good. I have a puppy, Zoey, shes a dorky and we also have Macie, a yorkie, and five cats, Calli, kaluha, Thia, Pheobe, and felex, there demons.

Bam about me. I shall post in this book about my life sometimes if sometin happens so you all know the jist.

Oh and btw my fave word is buttholes and achoo.

I also think I have insomnia, its fricken 4:13 am and I have school tomorrow.