Lets Have Fun

Scarlet's POV

I woke up for the first day in my new house and went straight to the shower. I always loved shower, it was relaxing and helped me clear my thoughts. After washing with my honey scent 2-in-1 I got out but as I was drying out after my door bell rang. I throw on a black lace thong with matching bra and a white crop-top with overall shorts. I thrown my brown hair up in a messy bun with a red bandanna headband. After sliding on my gray vans I ran down stairs to the front door. I open it and see Ace, Brendan, Lars, and Jax.

"About time, we have been here for five minutes waiting for you." Brendan says.

"Well good morning to you too." I say sarcastically. "So why are you here, not that I'm not happy to see you. Wait how did you know where I lived" I asked stepping aside to let them in.

" You told us." Lars said as he walked pass.

I shut the door then turned to look at them with crossed arms"Yeah the street not the house."

"We are apart of the Mafia, we know everything." Lars says taking me by surprise.

"Wait what?!" I yell. These fucker are in the Mafia and never said anything then just show up here. God damn it, why do the only friends I have never tell me shit.

"Please don't be scared now. We are not going to hurt you. We really just want to be friends. It's hard to find friends that aren't afraid of us and not in the Mafia." Branden explains.

"I'm not scarred of you just upset that you guys didn't tell me yesterday before you just decided we are friends. I like to know what I'm getting in to. Plus don't call the Mafia your friends, there your family. I don't know much about the Mafia but I know it is one big family that stand together." I say before walking in to the kitchen and getting a bottle of water from the fridge. When I turned back around they stand in the door way watching me.

"So what are you doing here?" I asks.

"We came to take you to the shopping district" Brendan says.

"Then lets go!" I say grabbing my purse, my phone, and Lars hand and pulled him outside while the other to laughed but still follow.

We got in a black SUV with me in shotgun cause the boys are slow. As we made our way to the mall. I turn on the radio and my jam was on.

So I started singing "
Tonight is the night, we'll fight till it's over
So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us
Like the ceiling can't hold us Can we go back, this is the moment
Tonight is the night, we'll fight till it's over
So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us
Like the ceiling can't hold us Na na na na na na na na
And all my people say Na na na na na na na na
Ma-ckle-e-e-e-e-more Can we go back, this is the moment
Tonight is the night, we'll fight till it's over
So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us
Like the ceiling can't hold us Can we go back, this is the moment
Tonight is the night, we'll fight till it's over
So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us
Like the ceiling can't hold us."

By the end of the song I had Brendan and Jax clapping for me while Lars and Ace just smiled at me.

" You have a beautiful voice Scarla." Brendan says witch make me giggle at the nick name.

I started singing the next song which just happened to be kiss it all better.

"He sits in his cell,

And he lays on his bed
Covers his head and closes his eyes
He sees a smoking gun
And the coward he ran
And in his arms is the bleeding,
Love of his life And she cries,
Kiss it all better,
I'm not ready to go
It's not your fault love

You didn't know, you didn't know-"

Our car ride went on like that with me singing and the boys listening untill we finally came to the shopping district. We parked in a parking lot and got out a started walking around. We bought food and cloths and had a blast trying new thing, I even got Lars to give me a piggyback ride.

So here we are walking around after a bit of shopping. As we walked a cute little store caught my eye. I look a little closer to see its a candy store. I turn to the boys with a mischief written all over my face.

"Bubbie Lars!"I say in a sugary sweet voice.

He sighs and asks"What do you want now?"

I point to the candy store and there eyes follow my finger then look at each other with worry.

This is going to be fun.