Monster/Human

-Kobayashi Yoshio's POV-

Three days ago, I, Kobayashi Yoshio, actually got wounded. It was small but, I did get wounded! I did realised something too... when I was hurt, I was being near to Hanasaki... I wonder if I can actually kill myself by being near to him....Hanasaki was really kind to me, even when he was hurt... he was limping and dragging his feet.

"He's really sweet to me....." I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Who's sweet to you?!"

"Waaa____! H..Hanasaki?!! How long were you sitting there?! Y..you heard that didn't you!?!?!" I babbled and stepped back. Hanasaki smirked arrogantly. "Heh...I've been stalking you from that tree over there..." He said, pointing towards a high, green and lush tree. " And I did heard that... could it be, you're saying that I'm sweet?" Hanasaki continued, smiling proudly.

I clicked my tongue. "What are you? A narcissist?"

Hanasaki shrugged and smiled away. Lately, I've been hanging out with Hanasaki a lot, or more like, lately he had been sticking closely to me. I can't even have any alone time anymore! I used to hang around the alleyways looking for suicide weapons, but now, it's more like, I've been hanging out around the alleyways just to get rid of Hanasaki. And to top it off, it's been awhile since I tried to kill myself! Wasn't that my wish?! If I'm not mistaken, the last time I tried to kill myself was a week or two weeks ago... I wonder if I can actually die if I were to kill myself now.

"Ko-ba-ya-shi~ Are you listening??"

"Huh? What?" I asked. "You sure love to daydream... I said, have you given up on killing yourself?" Hanasaki asked.

"Are you joking?! No way!" I sneered. Hanasaki laughed loudly. He approached me, entering into the 30 CM radius. So far, Hanasaki's the only person who'd never been hurt even if he touch me.

"Stay away from me...." I hissed. Hanasaki looked at me and smirked." No-pe...I want to touch you...I mean, like hold your hand.."

Hold my hand?! Is he serious?!?! Don't he realise I am a guy from head to toe?! Maybe he didn't realise that he was a male..."Hanasaki..." I called out to him.

"Yes?"

"Don't you realise I am a guy? Look closely, I'm a guy..."I demanded. "I know... I hugged you before, there wasn't any breast or anything...and your body's hard even though you have no muscle..." Hanasaki replied.

"T..Then, you mistaken your own sex? Do you grew up thinking you're a girl?" I asked again. "Huh? Of course I know I'm a guy! And I'm more muscular than you are!" Hanasaki chuckled and flexed his muscles.

I was speechless for a while." S..so, you're saying you wanna touch another guy?" I questioned him again. Hanasaki nodded enthusiastically.

"Something must be terrible wrong with you...look, I'm not attracted to you or anyone else. Let just keep this clear, you are just helping me in killing myself. If you can't kill me, that's it! We'll go separate ways by then.." I explained to him, making sure I keep my voice steady.

For a moment there, Hanasaki looked sad. But he quickly smiled and said, "No worries! I'll help you, I will!"

I looked at Hanasaki and nodded."Great. So, please just stay away from me now. I wanna be alone.."

"Why? I mean...why do you like to be alone Kobayashi?"

"That's just how I lived my life all this time, I adapt to this type of situation fast..." I sighed and walked away.

"Don't you want to be love... ." I heard Hanasaki mumbled.

I turned my head sharply "Shut up Hanasaki!" I growled. "I hate it when you started to babble about love and feelings!" I glared at him angrily and marched away. Secretly, I could feel my heart thumping every time Hanasaki got close to me.