PROLOGUE

~7 years ago...~

Crash...

Crash...

Blake and his wife, Mya jumped up at the sound of glass breaking downstairs.

"Baby, I think somebody's breaking in" Mya said scared.

"Baby just try to stay calm, let me go check it out" Blake said while getting up and putting on his shirt.

Blake quietly snuck out the room and walked downstairs. Once downstairs, he found a masked person in his living room looking through the drawers of the couch side table.

"What the fuck you doing in my house, nigga?" Blake said immediately grabbing the guy's attention. He pointed his pistol at the masked man. What Blake didn't know was that Mya followed him to the living room.

Before Blake could even blink, he and the masked man were fighting over the gun. Mya was screaming and yelling, trying to get them to stop. While rolling over, some time during the fight, Blake lost the gun. The masked man rolled over from Blake where he saw the gun, he grabbed it and...

POW..

POW..

POW..

Was the sound that echoed in Blake's ears. He checked his body for any blood or injuries and when he didn't find any, he slowly looked up while shaking and found his wife, Mya of nine years on the floor with blood all over and around her. He looked around and noticed the front door opened and the masked man gone. Mya laid lifeless with her head on Blake's lap.

He lost his other half that night..

~flashback over~

Blake lost the most precious thing to his heart, other than his two beautiful daughters that night. After that tragic night, Blake lost his faith in love. The only things he focuses on is his daughters and his job. He closed off his love life after that tragedy.

His daughters can see that their dad is hurting and needs some help. They hate the idea of their father being alone for the rest of his life. They made it their mission to get that glint back in their dad's eyes and that bright smile on his face.

Stay tuned for...

Toni Braxton is Our New Mother?!?!

A/N: This book is co- written by ToniTiger_Tamartian and xoxoshoshanaxoxo! This is our joined acc. So follow us and We hope you enjoy the book!!!!