~=~=~Chapter 1~=~=~

I drag my suit case up the stairs into the apartment complex. I shrug as I look at a sign to find that I'm on the wrong floor.

I mentally punch myself in the face and walked to the elevator. It was a horrible idea to take the stairs. What is wrong with me?

I watch as the steel doors slide open and I'm greated with a slight stairway. I sat on a step next to my luggage and placed my head in my hands.

"Hey uh, you need some help?" A deep voice asked.

"Thanks that'll be great." I smile as I stand up. I turn to see a familiar face looking back at me.

"You, you're Mark..." I exhaled as my voice filled with shock.

"You know me?" He laughed placing his hand on the back of his neck.

"You're only my favorite youtuber ever, no biggy." Oh it was a biggy. A BIG biggy.

"Well I'm glad you didn't scream; please don't." A small chuckle came out of his mouth.

I looked at him for a few moments then gesturing back to my suit case.

"Oh! Sorry, I'll get that for you," he smiled picking it up, "what room?"

"203 I believe."

"Oh, that's two doors down from me."

"Cool." But I lied, it wasn't cool. It was the best thing that ever happened to me, like ever.

"You're fangirling so hard mentally right now, arn't you?" Mark smiled at me.

"Nah, totally not." Lies

"Awh, that sucks. It's really cute when people fangirl." He teased leading me to my room.

You're cute. But I can't say that out loud, it would sound way to stalkerish.

Fight it, (YN). He may be the most sexy man alive, but I can't just say that. He would stop talking to me.

Geez, focus. Focus... Woah there, focusing way to much on his arms. I look down at my feet as my emotions and thoughts raced in my mind like playful dogs.

"Here is your room." Mark smiled at me as he got to my door and pointed at one two down, "I live right there."

"Thanks Mark." I smiled as I pulled out my key and unlocked my new home for the time being.

I looked at Mark as his hazelnut eyes met mine, his slight smile grew as his face grew red. I pulled him into a hug.

Life goal? Done! He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. OMG OMG SENPAI!! (Y/N), chill girl, keep it together. I pulled away from the hug even though I didn't want to.

"See you later, Mark." I wave as I walk in my room and shut the door.

Yay, new book that imma 4get to update Cuz I'm a lazy mofo. Love yall. Buh-Bye.