~=~=~Chapter 2~=~=~

I laid down on the bed in the hotel. I can not believe I just met the one and only Markiplier. I close my eyes and slowly fall into a deep sleep. My dreams took over recreating what just happened with Mark. In this dream world Jack was there to. I walked towards Jack and Mark as they were talking.

"Hey (Y/N)." Mark smiled greeting me with a hug.

"Hey, I'm Sean but you can call me Jack." Jack smiled as his green hair falled over his eye.

"Oh, I know who you are, not to sound like a creep but you are my second favorite Youtuber." I smile.

"Whos your favorite then?" Jack giggled as I looked at Mark.

*BANG BANG BANG*

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. I force myself to get up to get the door. As the door swings open I see Mark standing there.

"Oh, did I wake you? Sorry if I did.." He frowned placing his hand on the back of his neck.

"No, no, its ok. I was just taking a cat nap." I smile.

"Oh, ok. Well I was wondering if you needed anything. Tyler and Ethan are going to be at my place soon, so I just wanted to ask before they got here."

"Um... Maybe help me with setting up some stuff? I have a dresser that I can't move alone and the moving truck is outside."

"Sure thing (Y/N). Lets go." Mark smiles sweetly.

Mark and I walk outside to the moving truck. It was small but thats because I only had two boxes and a small dresser in it.

"Thats all? Are you only staying for a little bit?" Mark asked breaking the silence.

"I don't need much more than that. I'm suppose to stay for awhile, just until I sort everything out."

"Oh, okay. Well if you need anything, please just ask." Mark smiled placing a hand on my shoulder then taking the dresser as I got the boxes.

When we got back into my room I sat the boxes on my bed and turned around to see Mark floofing his hair after setting the dresser down. God he is so cute, I want to be with him forever. (Y/N), stop being weird, he is a youtuber not your boyfriend.

He smiled at me when he saw me looking at him. I felt my face grow red so I quickly smiled back then turned to the boxes on my bed. I heard him laugh, and it made me smile just a little bit wider.

I heard the sound of a phone ringing so I turned to Mark who was pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Oh, hey Ethan." Mark smiled putting the phone to his ear, "Yah, I'm with (Y/N). She needed help moving in. We're in 203, so just-"

*BANG BANG BANG*

Welp, more youtubers, lovely. I walk to the door and I'm greeted by Ethan.

"Hi, I'm Ethan." He smiled.

"I'm (Y/N), and no need to introduce yourself. I've seen you in a lot of his videos." I turn to look at Mark whom is currently walking towards us.

"Oh, yah." he giggled, "Mark shouldn't we go? Tyler should be here soon."

"Yah I guess." Mark replied, "See ya, (Y/N)."

Mark hugged me sweetly. I felt myself melt into his warm grasp. I didn't want to let go, but I had to.

"Bye Mark, bye Ethan." I smiled shutting the door behind them as they left.

I DID IT MOM ARE YOU PROUD!?!?!? I WASNT LAZY!!!!