The dank

Barry bee head down stairs flying, his parents yelled," BARRY YOUR FATHER PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THOSE STAIRS!!" He excitedly responded with," sorry I was excited i'm going gonna see my quote on quote best-friend shrek and graduate today!" He goes out side of his yellow honey like house to see shrek waiting for him outside Barry jumps into his warm stinky arms Barry says," missed you so much!" Shrek responded with," me too, I love you so much never forget that!" Barry hops into shreks broken down old 1999 Honda Civic shrek puts a disc into the disc slot," your favorite Harry Potter distorted soundtrack." Barry yells," WHERE DID YOU GET IT!" Shrek asks Barry about his grades Barry says," all b's of course!" They get to the graduation grounds shrek says," good luck out there." They kiss each other. Barry breaks away in fear of being made fun of by his peers the bee at the front says,"YOU GRADUATED THROUGH YOUR HATS UP!" Everyone throughs their hats up except Barry he misses shrek. The chairs sprout seat belts as they get into moving carts the guy sitting next to Barry says," the girl at the front is pretty hot am I right?" Barry replies with," DUDE! We are all cousins!" As soon as the ride is done shrek is there at the end waiting for him they embraced in a warm hug as the teleported to shreks swamp shrek and Barry start to make-out very intensely shrek get the biggest boner he has ever gotten and starts to fuck Barry," FUCK ME HARDER DADDY!!" Barry moans shrek does what he is asked and starts going in and out faster and faster. Before they know it shrek impregnates Barry they still continue fucking until its born," Push Barry push!"shrek says," will you fuck me after I'm done giving birth?"He grunts shrek nodded yes. The baby flys out its an ogre with bee wings and a stinger how cute the both cry over their Beautiful creation Barry says quietly,"can you fuck me now?" Shrek replied with a soft nod he pins Barry up against the wall the start making out then shrek takes his big fat green cock out and sticks it in Barry, Barry moans the loudest he has ever moaned before, shrek makes a mighty roar as he plunges his dick in and out of Barry,"best job I have ever had!"moans Barry. They had 12 more kids after this story.