Killah lipstick

.flies surrounded the area getting high off the rusted putrid smell of decaying flesh and blood covered walls and floors.she went all out for this one.But she did like the rough ones. Magenta kisses laid on his collar like a painted picture so vivid. She rummaged through his pockets searching for anything from an i.d to a small 4x4 picture of him and his family. How sweet. A family man who went out at night to fill up a whore while his wife and children laid in their beds peacefully not knowing the man of their house was pleasuring himself in someone's else's bed. She scoffed. How disgusting. She burned all info of John Tanks, well all she found in his wallet. She didn't have any reason to take the money in his pocket since he already transferred the money for her service in her bank account. But she could use the little $300 to buy her the new shoes she wanted. She smirked at herself before she got the gas and started pouring it around the small condo. She looked around for anything that could leave clues and nodded to herself as a sign of approval. She smiled before she walked out the building leave her lighter to fall and catch fire.

Magenta kisses laid on his collar as his body was burnt from the flames.